• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Seahawks

How many times do the Ravens sack Russell Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Sucks Jimmy can't go for this game but it feels good to know he'll be 100% against New England and should be ready with no limitations.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Predictions for the game!!
Lamar does not rush for over 100 yards.
Lamar does throw for over 250.
The offense won't be great but they'll play a clean game, no turnovers.
Ingram gets a TD on the ground.
Nick Boyle gets his first TD reception.
Chris Carson fumbles and we recover.
Peters gets targeted heavily by Wilson and he makes him pay by giving Russ his first int of the year.
Tucker kicks us a game winner in an extremely close game. 27-24 Ravens.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This is from Rotoworld

Baltimore at Seattle (4:25 PM ET): This game has sneaky shootout potential with both defenses still carrying a “tough” household brand but in reality have been struggling. Light rain is expected throughout the game but not enough to make too much of a difference. It’s something to keep an eye on heading into game time but nothing I would alter my current decisions on.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

MARQUISE BROWNWR, BALTIMORE RAVENS

Marquise Brown (ankle) is questionable for Week 7 against the Seahawks.
Brown is closer to doubtful after missing practice all week. He'll likely miss his second straight game with an ankle sprain that's been more serious than initially thought. It's a missed opportunity against Seattle's burnable secondary. Willie Snead and Miles Boykin are in line for increased targets.

doesn't it rain in Seattle all the time. I don't think this is that unusual.

Doesn’t matter. We need to play to our strength regardless of weather. Heavy dose of #21, #35, and #8. Then mix in some play action and get our TE’s in the mix early and often.

Predictions for the game!!
Lamar does not rush for over 100 yards.
Lamar does throw for over 250.
The offense won't be great but they'll play a clean game, no turnovers.
Ingram gets a TD on the ground.
Nick Boyle gets his first TD reception.
Chris Carson fumbles and we recover.
Peters gets targeted heavily by Wilson and he makes him pay by giving Russ his first int of the year.
Tucker kicks us a game winner in an extremely close game. 27-24 Ravens.
I'll take it!

Regardless of today's outcome, I would like to thank the Hawks for beating all of our divisional rivals. Much appreciated!
It is funny you say that ... because I'm thinking that this would be a huge win because of it being a differentiating game.

I always look at our division opponents as follows: In division - win your home games and any road game you win is a +. Since we then share a common schedule - find those differentiating games where your division opponents lose and you win.

Being the AFCN champs last year, we face a difficult task there. We lost to KC while the rest of our division plays the rest of the AFCW which is showing as a trash division. We play the Texans and while the rest of the division isn't trash, it isn't as good.

Let's make this a differentiating game that distances us from the rest of our division ... win one that they have lost.

Tank

Hall of Famer
It is funny you say that ... because I'm thinking that this would be a huge win because of it being a differentiating game.

I always look at our division opponents as follows: In division - win your home games and any road game you win is a +. Since we then share a common schedule - find those differentiating games where your division opponents lose and you win.

Being the AFCN champs last year, we face a difficult task there. We lost to KC while the rest of our division plays the rest of the AFCW which is showing as a trash division. We play the Texans and while the rest of the division isn't trash, it isn't as good.

Let's make this a differentiating game that distances us from the rest of our division ... win one that they have lost.

“differentiating game”. It’s too hard to say. I hope this doesn’t become an analogous term for a key win like “line to gain” has become for a first down. lol

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Regardless of today's outcome, I would like to thank the Hawks for beating all of our divisional rivals. Much appreciated!

Yup. They've done their job and if there's one thing I can tell you about this Ravens team, it's that they know how to handle business. Now, I never said they handle it well so we probably lose by 35. Everything from past Ravens teams says we lose this game in an ugly fashion. Ravens disappointment check list:

-Ability to put a stranglehold on division
-Top team in the league on the road
-Before a bye week
-We're gaining media attention
-People think it will be a good game

Oh bother...

Tank

Hall of Famer
I have a good feeling about this game. I think LJ welcomes the challenge going against Russ and the Hawks in “12th man” territory and has a huge game. Also ET has a break out game(for you Mili. lol) and plays his ass off. Add in Marcus Peters and the secondary shows up. Hayden, Gus and Ingram have big games too. Let’s go!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
there is no such bird as Seahawk. It's actually an Osprey, so we will beat the Osprey's today.