• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Seahawks

How many times do the Ravens sack Russell Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
If jimmy is a full participant at all this week I imagine he plays but may just be third or 4th in rotation let him get his feet back under him

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
If jimmy is a full participant at all this week I imagine he plays but may just be third or 4th in rotation let him get his feet back under him
I can't imagine that would happen, but agree if he's a full participant at all he would probably be on the field in some capacity.

BTW, Peters didn't get in early enough to practice on Wednesday, but is supposed to be practicing today. The plan is for him to play this week.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I doubt they take chances with Jimmy. I think allowing a couple more weeks of complete rest with strategic practice sessions is the plan for him. He'll surely play against the Patriots at home.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't imagine that would happen, but agree if he's a full participant at all he would probably be on the field in some capacity.

BTW, Peters didn't get in early enough to practice on Wednesday, but is supposed to be practicing today. The plan is for him to play this week.

I assume that means he has to just be getting put on a guy because there cannot really be enough time for him to learn the rest of the defense.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
lmao

Wink on Russell Wilson

Jeff Zrebiec
@jeffzrebiec

Ravens DC Wink Martindale on dealing w/Russell Wilson: "It's sort of like playing against Steph Curry if you will. You can pick him halfcourt and he's going to try to drive by you or you can slack off and he's going to pull up and hit a three."

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
lmao

Wink on Russell Wilson

Jeff Zrebiec
@jeffzrebiec

Ravens DC Wink Martindale on dealing w/Russell Wilson: "It's sort of like playing against Steph Curry if you will. You can pick him halfcourt and he's going to try to drive by you or you can slack off and he's going to pull up and hit a three."

Wink, nice analogy, but stick 100% to the Ravens "D". We need to have better pressure on an opposing QB which will lessen the stress on our secondary (without # 22 and Young).

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
They struggled against the Bengals, Browns, Rams and Steelers. They are barely getting through mid tier teams. They have great talent but it hasn't really showed through most of their games.

Ummmm.....

We almost let the Bengals back in the game....
We LOST to the Browns....
We needed a Marlon Miracle Punchout to beat the Steelers on overtime....

So, be careful when you are attempting to pub up the Ravens over the Seahawks by mentioning who they have "struggled" against cause the Ravens haven't faired that much better against those teams mentioned (except for the Rams-haven't played them) in comparison. Just my take on it! :cool:

Ummmm.....

We almost let the Bengals back in the game....
We LOST to the Browns....
We needed a Marlon Miracle Punchout to beat the Steelers on overtime....

So, be careful when you are attempting to pub up the Ravens over the Seahawks by mentioning who they have "struggled" against cause the Ravens haven't faired that much better against those teams mentioned (except for the Rams-haven't played them) in comparison. Just my take on it! :cool:
All those games other than the Browns, we’ve shot ourselves in the foot. Don’t get me started on the refs in that Steelers game. We played an awful game against the Browns mainly because of poor tackling not to mention the loss of Brandon Williams made Chubb almost impossible to stop. Baker didn’t do anything

rossihunter2

Staff Member
its not looking good for hollywood and peanut to play - have not practiced all week again

looking really thin at corner behind humphrey and carr also..

peters has had only a couple of days practice
canady and averett seem to be questionable at best to play
jimmy probably not ready to go on sunday

which means that if the seahawks go 4 wide we're gonna see either cyrus jones or justin bethel on the field at corner which is not a position id like to see us in

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

MARQUISE BROWNWR, BALTIMORE RAVENS

Marquise Brown (ankle) remained sidelined at Friday's practice.
Brown hasn't played or practiced since his Week 5 ankle sprain and appears headed for his second straight absence. Miles Boykin and Chris Moore will continue to operate as Baltimore's primary outside threats with Willie Snead working the slot. Mark Andrews, who drew a team-high eight targets in last week's victory over the Bengals, should also benefit from increased usage.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
its not looking good for hollywood and peanut to play - have not practiced all week again

looking really thin at corner behind humphrey and carr also..

peters has had only a couple of days practice
canady and averett seem to be questionable at best to play
jimmy probably not ready to go on sunday

which means that if the seahawks go 4 wide we're gonna see either cyrus jones or justin bethel on the field at corner which is not a position id like to see us in
We need to limit Carson. That would make it a lot easier.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
They are using RG3 on the scout team to simulate how Russell Wilson plays. Harbaugh says he's probably faster and he may be, but he isn't quicker than Russell Wilson.