• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Seahawks

How many times do the Ravens sack Russell Wilson?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, I'd love to be optimistic but it is really hard to be. I cannot get out of my mind the absolute shellacking we took at the hands of the Browns dysfunctional offense. Yes, we've made moves on that side of the ball since then, but have not been challenged by anything that would qualify as a decent offense since that wipe out. I don't expect Jimmy to be out there and Peter's is so new to us, I don't know how effective he'll be. To call our pass rush anemic is an insult to people with anemia. This is always a tough road game and Wilson and his offense is clicking.

Add to that Hollywood will likely be absence again and I'm afraid we're just not going to be able to score with them.

I feel like it will take a A game to keep it close and an A+ game to win.

Seattle 30 Ravens 22

(they have a little rainbow to flag a post as optimistic. If they had a little gray cloud for pessimistic, I'm guessing I'd receive a few of those)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Tbh I don’t see us having much of a chance. We are prone to give up heroic ass plays to both QBs and WRs and Wilson has specialized in heroics his whole career and he has no name WRs making heroic ass plays for him regularly. Plus we’re on the road, our pass rush is ass, we’re putting a lot of eggs in the chuck Clark basket, does Russell or earl win the battle of wits?

Then our offense isn’t a great matchup to their D. They have fuckloads of speed in their LB corps and that’s just a disaster for us, I think we struggle to get the ground game going, we force the pass, and we make plays but don’t move consistently and don’t finish.

It just feels like it’s gonna be a pretty decisive win for Seattle

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Damn

upload_2019-10-19_8-1-16.png

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
i know that's not why you posted here but chris godwin currently leads the nfl in yards and is 3rd in catches so its not like its limited volume for him either

an absolutely incredible draft pick by the bucs - he's outplaying mike evans who is at times an all-pro level receiver
Yep, he was already solid but with Arians improving Winston a bit, he is awesome.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If our game plan is great and LJ and the offense clicks then we have a chance. Somehow we cannot allow Wilson to carve us up on defense. If we can keep Wilson to under 20 then we have a chance because I don't see us scoring more than 24-25 points in this game. It's going to be wet so there's going to be a lot of fumbles and turnovers in this game.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If our game plan is great and LJ and the offense clicks then we have a chance. Somehow we cannot allow Wilson to carve us up on defense. If we can keep Wilson to under 20 then we have a chance because I don't see us scoring more than 24-25 points in this game. It's going to be wet so there's going to be a lot of fumbles and turnovers in this game.
Keeping Wilson under 20 is a pipe dream. We have to hope we score around 30 and win 30-27

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Weather looks nasty

SAT

OCT 19 Thunderstorms
53°46°
80%
S 5 mph 82%
SUN

OCT 20 Rain
53°50°
90%
SSE 10 mph 84%
MON

OCT 21 Light Rain
57°54°
80%
S 12 mph

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Weather looks nasty

SAT

OCT 19 Thunderstorms
53°46°
80%
S 5 mph 82%
SUN

OCT 20 Rain
53°50°
90%
SSE 10 mph 84%
MON

OCT 21 Light Rain
57°54°
80%
S 12 mph
Gus Edwards is licking his chops. We need to pound the rock and wear them out physically. Keep Wilson on the bench

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I hope the football gods let it rain so we can ground and pound all day long, especially with Hollywood out. Our offense won’t be explosive at all without him. Time for the three-headed monster to explode.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I hope the football gods let it rain so we can ground and pound all day long, especially with Hollywood out. Our offense won’t be explosive at all without him. Time for the three-headed monster to explode.
doesn't it rain in Seattle all the time. I don't think this is that unusual.

JAAM

Hall of Famer