• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Like right there, he stepped up because the tackle was beat but then got hit up the middle....

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Its a pretty big part of the problem....there is very little you can do against a free rusher up the middle. The strip sack was on Flacco he should have gone down and made it just a regular sack but rushes right up the middle are basically free sacks.
Look Flacco sucks . We are seeing the same problems we saw here . He is very slow in making decisions and doesn’t pick up blitzes .

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Look Flacco sucks . We are seeing the same problems we saw here . He is very slow in making decisions and doesn’t pick up blitzes .

Yes, he is great with an OLine and awful without one. Its the same thing his entire career. Give the man a line he looks like a pro bowler; dont and he looks like a scrub.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stupid KC timeout. If I am Denver right now I chuck it to EndZone and they still never see the ball.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The moment Mahomes went down, and everything that happened afterwards is just Denver shooting themselves in the foot. They now have the BEST CHANCE of winning that they ever had at winning this game, and they are throwing it away.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If John Elway wasn't a Broncos legend, he would have been fired already for his terrible job as a General Manager.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Joe is still Joe regardless of weapons. Man I'm just so relieved that Lamar is our QB right now. Still like Joe to succeed but if he does I would rather he succeed elsewhere.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't know if Joe is going to score 2 TDs to equalize. Denver should be thankful Mahomes is out hurt. Otherwise this isn't even a contest.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I don't know if Joe is going to score 2 TDs to equalize. Denver should be thankful Mahomes is out hurt. Otherwise this isn't even a contest.

Matt Moore might be just as bad as Joe is tonight. If Joe can muster any TDs here, they might be able to steal the win.