• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
NFL needs their schedule making computers repaired, who the hell thought it was a good idea to have Pats vs Jets end week 7, start week 8 with the Deadskins and Vikings, and end Week 8 with the miserable matchup of Dolphins vs Steelers.
absolutely ridiculous

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What i dont get and im saying this with utter honesty is how a team with so little star power ( let's be honest here) can do this

John Simon?
Jamie Collins ?
Kyle Van Noy?

we've see Jason McCourtey and he's hardly a world beater but solid player
Hightower is a good player

but i've never seen such a well oiled machine dominate like this..

they're a good-maybe-great defence who's played some pretty awful competition - ill happily admit im wrong if this sort of run continues as the competition gets better but i dont expect it to be this good all year

redrum52

Hall of Famer
There are rumors floating that the Ravens have made an unknown offer to the Jags for Yannick Ngakoue. I've also heard that Snyder asked for too much for Kerrignan...thank god.

@lateroundcorner

and

@russellstreport

If we get Yannick... Would have no problem sending a 2nd.

Don't know how we'd afford Kerrigan but think he would fit. The Skins are truly idiots though and seem to want their players to suffer in Washington along with the fans and franchise.

The Falcons are a disgrace of a franchise. You'd think the Pats are the last team that's not in the NFC South that they would trade with.

I couldn't resist a 2nd for Sanu if I'm the Falcons. They are also in an awful cap situation.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

Don't know how we'd afford Kerrigan but think he would fit. The Skins are truly idiots though and seem to want their players to suffer in Washington along with the fans and franchise.

I couldn't resist a 2nd for Sanu if I'm the Falcons. They are also in an awful cap situation.
I'd sign Peters long term, trade #22 and a 3rd or 4th pick for Yannick. Jags need good corner now.
Yannick has not turned 24 yet.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I'd sign Peters long term, trade #22 and a 3rd or 4th pick for Yannick. Jags need good corner now.
Yannick has not turned 24 yet.

We seem all in. I would keep Jimmy for this season. Plus, comp pick if he's picked up next year. Picks are great but ours is looking like a late 2nd.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

I'd have no problem offering a 2nd if we extend him.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
idk if anyone mentioned this, but I'm expecting to see Sanu pass the ball on a few tricks plays this season and in the playoffs like Edelman has done

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
idk if anyone mentioned this, but I'm expecting to see Sanu pass the ball on a few tricks plays this season and in the playoffs like Edelman has done

Aw shit... I completely forgot about that. That man has a cannon too.
Both of them have done that to us. We saw both outcomes in which one was against an extremely sorry secondary and the other outcome against an elite secondary.