• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Browns and Steelers and other Forums

From a Pat's fan on NFL reddit

"Its incredible to see an NFL run the Wishbone-Triple Option like a fucking science. Kudos to them. Although, there were a couple of drives where you could tell they were “shook”. They’re a dangerous team."

From a Eagles fan on NFL reddit

"Okay Baltimore, you can stop with your fancy pants nuanced offense, you're scaring me.,"

Last edited:
Pat's fan, NFL reddit

"I'm not even upset, I'm really just stunned by how good Lamar Jackson is right now. This loss isn't going to be the end of the world."

Also Harbs, Roman and Wink are getting a lot of props too

Last edited:
Bill's fan, nfl reddit

"Lamar Jackson is out Michael Vick-ing Michael Vick."

Last edited:
Falcons fan, nfl reddit

"He jukes better than Vick did and he protects the football better than Vick did. And he’s a better passer. Also seems unlikely that he’s fighting dogs in the background so I’m hoping this guy is goi g to have the nfl career we all wanted Vick to have. He seems like the truth."

Pat's fan, nfl reddit

"How the actual fuck are you even supposed to stop something like this? Is there any defense you can play that can stop this guy?"

Cowboys fan, nfl reddit

"Lamar Jackson is a WR. Lamar Jackson is a KR Lamar Jackson is a RB Lamar Jackson is improving Lamar Jackson is evolving Lamar Jackson is a man Lamar Jackson is my man Lamar Jackson is a moon in a night full of stars Lamar Jackson is a QB"

Lol