• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
As long as the Broncos keep getting TDs and the Browns get Field Goals, Broncos will win.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Chargers defense has come to play today, Aaron Rodgers is 6/9 for 35 yards. That BS MNF game where the Lions had the win stolen from them would be huge right now if Lions win today and Packers lose today.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, once again, the steelers win to keep the AFC North pressure on our Ravens!!! Damn!!! :brickwall: :mad:

RAVENS GOTTA WIN TONIGHT!!!

GO RAVENS!!!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The one game where I needed the Pack to do something, they do nothing. The sad part? It's essentially a home game for the Pack.

Well, if the Browns can lose that will partly make up for the Steelers game. Don't tease us Denver, like both Indy and Vikes teased us earlier.

God I wanted to puke watching the Steeler's preening on the sidelines after they got the benefit of a 83 year old kicker blowing the game for them. Yeah, you guys were awesome.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
C'mon Packers....wake the hell up! Damn! :brickwall:
Well, if the Browns can lose that will partly make up for the Steelers game. Don't tease us Denver, like both Indy and Vikes teased us earlier.

God I wanted to puke watching the Steeler's preening on the sidelines after they got the benefit of a 83 year old kicker blowing the game for them. Yeah, you guys were awesome.

I agree 100%

The Colts let me down big time with this one! It keeps the Steelers hopes alive to attempt to take the AFC North away from us!

WE GOTTA BEAT THE PATRIOTS TONIGHT and WE WILL!!!

GO RAVENS!!!