• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Saints didn't play down to the Falcons and beat them like they should have, they would be the number one seed right now.

That was a crazy good game. Man, these teams are solid. SF is super dangerous - that was them without Kittle and Sanders. I'm pretty sure we're not going to have that luxury in a couple weeks.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That was a crazy good game. Man, these teams are solid. SF is super dangerous - that was them without Kittle and Sanders. I'm pretty sure we're not going to have that luxury in a couple weeks.

it got a bit tiresome towards the end of overtime but if it had ended after one of the first 3 drives of overtime i would have put it up there with that crazy chiefs-rams game from last year as one of the most engrossing games in recent primetime history

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-11-12_18-20-13.png

it got a bit tiresome towards the end of overtime but if it had ended after one of the first 3 drives of overtime i would have put it up there with that crazy chiefs-rams game from last year as one of the most engrossing games in recent primetime history
Yeah I think had it ended after the Wilson pick and SF had Gould and made the FG it would have been better ... but in some respects it made for good coach second guessing. In retrospect, boy you have to think they had a better shot at getting a foot than their kicker making it.

God Bless Justin Tucker.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
So russ has to win this game for him to be considered MVP #1? lol man this is too much for me.
No he has to put up ridiculous stats to be compared to Lamar in my view. What Lamar did this past week is incomparable. The same Bengals almost beat these Wilson led Seahawks in Seattle mind you. Let's not forget that convenient fact ignored by all the pundits saying how terrible the Bengals team is.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
In defense of Lamar Jackson's candidacy for MVP here is another small factoid. We all know we are just fans and cannot know more about these QBs than a defensive back that has defended both these QBs this year. Shawn Williams the Bengals safety has stated that according to him Lamar Jackson is the MVP and also stated that he is the best QB he has faced all year. Oh by the way, he faced Russell Wilson this year also. There's some food for thought for the Wilson band wagoners.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
In defense of Lamar Jackson's candidacy for MVP here is another small factoid. We all know we are just fans and cannot know more about these QBs than a defensive back that has defended both these QBs this year. Shawn Williams the Bengals safety has stated that according to him Lamar Jackson is the MVP and also stated that he is the best QB he has faced all year. Oh by the way, he faced Russell Wilson this year also. There's some food for thought for the Wilson band wagoners.
this MVP thing is a tricky one i tell ya

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Biggest concern is Donald ... will be interesting to see how Roman plans to neutralize him.

Donald on bozeman is not going to be pretty. Lamar should expect him to be coming through on every passing play and be ready to move and use donalds momentum against him.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I did not stay up to watch all that game, but it must have been a thriller for those fans. If Lamar beats the 49ers with Kittle back for them and does not throw any picks, that would go a long way in the MVP column for him. I am glad we have 49ers at home.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah I think had it ended after the Wilson pick and SF had Gould and made the FG it would have been better ... but in some respects it made for good coach second guessing. In retrospect, boy you have to think they had a better shot at getting a foot than their kicker making it.

God Bless Justin Tucker.
even Gould doesn't have the leg he used to have. He's no guarantee