• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
how was that a fumble by goff? his hand and the ball were going forward... how was that confirmed on replay??????

NFL officiating is doing their best to make me hate this sport
because it was ruled that and then had to be confirmed that it was going forward AND with control.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Patriots broke the Falcons after their Super Bowl win over them. Clearly the Patriots broke the Rams after beating them in the Super Bowl.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I do just want to say that to be fair to the Steelers I was completely wrong about the fitzpatrick trade - the only way he is not worth the 1st round pick they gave up is if they were going to be targeting a qb otherwise they'd be hard-pressed to get a player more valuable with a higher floor than fitzpatrick - great deal for both teams

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bears are trash, Rams are trash. Yet Texans-Ravens wasn't flexed to Sunday Night Football because the NFL is desperate for LA to pay attention to them.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
with all the terrible refereeing around the league (and this will probably jinx him) but i think clay martin might be the best nfl referee at the moment - he and his crew have been consistently pretty good this year making good decisions with replay in mind but also on the field etc.

the problem is there's more than 1 game every week

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bears are trash, Rams are trash. Yet Texans-Ravens wasn't flexed to Sunday Night Football because the NFL is desperate for LA to pay attention to them.
It's sad honestly....Lamar Jackson vs Deshaun Watson is meant for prime time. Gonna be an amazing game