• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

It's Pro Bowl Vote Time

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
ronnie is going to be an all-pro this year

I hope he gets All-Pro. He’s been a beast. When I saw him go flying for a block after he was just on the sideline being treated for a injury in a game last year, he became one of my current favorite raven. That’s heart

Asyranok

Practice Squad
12. Domination.

I think Earl Thomas got a boost from his name. He's been a big part of the team, but I don't think he's got the stats that would normally get the nod. Won't look a gift horse in the mouth though.

Peters has had some amazing plays, and has probably earned the vote. But I am really frustrated seeing so many plays from him that seem like he gave 0% effort. It's not something I'm used to seeing with the Ravens. And his play vs the 49ers frustrated me. Especially that first drive TD. But his play around that game has been too impressive for me to hate on his probowl pick.

I feel like Orlando Brown should have definitely earned a pick though (He even led the AFC tackles in user votes, but the player and coach votes demoted him to alternate). At least over those two. I'm really glad Judon made it it too. He's special. I wan't to get a Judon jersey asap. Damn him if he pulls a Hartwell, Scott, Baxter, Adalius Thomas move and leaves after becoming awesome with us though.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
12. Domination.

I think Earl Thomas got a boost from his name. He's been a big part of the team, but I don't think he's got the stats that would normally get the nod. Won't look a gift horse in the mouth though.

Peters has had some amazing plays, and has probably earned the vote. But I am really frustrated seeing so many plays from him that seem like he gave 0% effort. It's not something I'm used to seeing with the Ravens. And his play vs the 49ers frustrated me. Especially that first drive TD. But his play around that game has been too impressive for me to hate on his probowl pick.

I feel like Orlando Brown should have definitely earned a pick though (He even led the AFC tackles in user votes, but the player and coach votes demoted him to alternate). At least over those two. I'm really glad Judon made it it too. He's special. I wan't to get a Judon jersey asap. Damn him if he pulls a Hartwell, Scott, Baxter, Adalius Thomas move and leaves after becoming awesome with us though.
ET absolutely deserved to go. You should pay attention to these numbers