• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 11 Discussion (Other Teams Thread)

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Rudolph is slower than slomo. On his feet and especially in his head. Just can't process anything. then when he does, his arm is only good to underthrow.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Rudolph is slower than slomo. On his feet and especially in his head. Just can't process anything. then when he does, his arm is only good to underthrow.

He underthrew a flea flicker. Its basically the primary way those fail once the lateral is complete.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
with juju ruled out with concussion id just like to point out that neither of the helmet to helmet hits on him were flagged
Second one looked like JuJu's head actually hit the Brown player due to inertia caused by first hit.
That concussion is also on Rudolph - classic hospital pass.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i genuinely think devlin hodges the undrafted dude is a better player - much weaker arm but just moves in the pocket and reads the field at a much higher level than rudolph who's main pluses vs hodges are 1) a bigger arm 2) his 3rd round status

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Shutout in the first half, they lost Conner again to the same injury he was out for and no JuJu going forward, etc. Don't mess this up Browns.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If the Browns choke this game, not only does Kitchens need to be fired, the Browns need to be fined at least $500K and suspended the following week.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Browns choke this game, not only does Kitchens need to be fired, the Browns need to be fined at least $500K and suspended the following week.

And their win against us stripped from them and we improve to 8-1 before Sunday.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i cant believe we lost to the browns and it took us until overtime to beat the steelers... i know division games are funny but wtf?
well we were playing in Pittsburgh and our defense wasn't totally set yet at that point.