• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Is It Monday Yet?)

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Dude I swear. Fuck the NFL and all this bullshit. They just want to hold the Patriots hand and walk them down the aisle to the next Lombardi trophy. I cant stand it. It's so infuriating to watch this product

Outside the Ravens...ofcourse

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a joke Dallas was not going for a TD with 6 minutes or so . Then the phony tripping call on Dallas

you don’t want to play at Gillette with the ref calls there.

God I hate the fucking Pats. Why do they just always get the gifts? Even against, America's team.

They can look just OK but get win after win. Guess we're just going to have to go to Foxboro and kick their sorry fucking ass.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
absolutely ridiculous - how can you not have accountability in the officiating - has ruined the game - they need to shake up the officiating because its been awful consistently in huge spots all year

this is utterly utterly outrageous - and it can be fixed - until the level of officiating is better overall you have to make every play reviewable and stop being afraid to overturn if something is clearly wrong

Yet the ref in the booth sits there and defends the indefensible. STFU. Your boys on the field screwed that one up, just admit it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Another average team the Pats pad their record with. They have the Texans and Chiefs coming up, two more teams who I think can expose the Patriots for their team who can only beat average teams.

Just as Aiken is saying, they will have to eventually play better to get where they want to go .... unless of course they just keep a game close against a better team and get gifted the game.

Pats

Veteran
Another average team the Pats pad their record with. They have the Texans and Chiefs coming up, two more teams who I think can expose the Patriots for their team who can only beat average teams.
Chiefs maybe, but the texans? Not really worried about those guys right now

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Another thing I hate about the NFLs officiating problem is no one will even mention that tripping call tomorrow. Not one fucking person. It's like they're trying to cover this shit up I swear.

If we lose to the Pats in the playoffs to some bs officiating I'm done with the NFL this is getting ridiculous

Maybe - but again all they have to do is keep those games close and put it into the refs hands.

Well ... who knows, maybe one day Lamar will take over the world, a throng of fans will love him and we'll somehow become the darlings of the NFL like the Steelers and Pats have been for so many years ...

NAH ...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Dude I swear. [profanity deleted] the NFL and all this bullshit. They just want to hold the Patriots hand and walk them down the aisle to the next Lombardi trophy. I cant stand it. It's so infuriating to watch this product

Outside the Ravens...ofcourse

every week there is a call (or more than one) in a game that makes me furious because it changes the outcome of the game - or it at least torpedoes the competitiveness of a game

i dont think there is a sport in the world with as bad an officiating situation as the NFL right now despite it being the most lucrative (per team) sport in the world