• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Is It Monday Yet?)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
San Fran defense coming up huge with a fumble recovery on a sack. 49ers set up with 1st & Goal.

Edit: Tevin Coleman 1 Yard TD and the 49ers strike first.

I don't care what the numbers say, SF is the best D in the league - well beyond the NE defense.

No way we're putting up 30 on this unit next week.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar Jackson's competition for MVP didn't look much like MVPs right? Wilson and Dak weren't Lamar like or even close... but I am curious to see how pundits (Wilson and Dak apologists) spin it on TV tomorrow! I am waiting for Stephen Ass to justify his MVP.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't care what the numbers say, SF is the best D in the league - well beyond the NE defense.

No way we're putting up 30 on this unit next week.
Oh you watch and see Lamargic work his magic. He'll put up 30+.... especially after I send your post to LJ8! He always proves naysayers wrong! laugh out loud

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It will be a great matchup as the 49ers defense tries to stop Lamar like everyone else has tried to do.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Packers and Rodgers are having trouble with this defense, I think we might have found a defense that can stop Lamar.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't watch the Pack getting blown out by Jimmy G and the Niners! Just wrong. But, if they win the silver lining in my view is they'll be ready to lay their first egg since Seattle in Baltimore. I believe our offense matches up well with their D and our D matches up well against Jimmy G.