• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Is It Monday Yet?)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
That was a ridiculously awesome play call by Shanahan right there. It reminded me of the one where Lamar found Mandrews on the right side line wide open by faking to his right and then connected with Andrews for a TD. This was even more wide open though.

Pats

Veteran
What do you mean by "overachieved"?
They have a top QB who is balling for 2 seasons straight now and D that's getting better.
cmon now, they have been a wildcard team since their last superbowl run and dont like that different from all the other years, they even looked garbage against cincy. But here they are, 9-2

Pats

Veteran
From their first game against Cincy they barely won. It's ridiculous that they're 9-2 honestly. As much as they play up Russell Wilson today he wasn't the reason they won and if you actually drill down into the stats you'll find that there are many games where he didn't win the games for them. But, once the media hype machine gets going its hard to stop. BTW I'm not saying Wilson has stunk up the joint as a QB or anything because he is still an upper echelon QB in the league but the hype doesn't match his production in my view.
Agreed, its almost like a perfect storm happening for seattle, if they win the division they will be dangerous.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
77357539_2919280048118664_3629243744462569472_o.jpg

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
The thing about barely beating the Bengals is EVERY year, for the first 3 of 4 games, people think the Bengals are legitimately better then they are because of how they look early but then the clock strikes 12 and they turn back into the Bengals for the last 10-11 games of the year.