• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 12 Discussion (Is It Monday Yet?)

Oh you watch and see Lamargic work his magic. He'll put up 30+.... especially after I send your post to LJ8! He always proves naysayers wrong! laugh out loud
I am making the comparison to what we put up on the NE D. This looks like a much more difficult D to deal with.

I'm mostly saying this stuff cause I'm still agitated from the Pats game and all the love that gets heaped on them. Talk of them being one of the historic best Ds of all time. Now that they've recovered from our beat down to man handle an anemic Eagles offense and then keep Dallas in check in a slop fest they are back to being blabbered about.

Last edited:
Why would you say that? How is Packers / Rodgers offense similar to what Lamar and the Ravens are doing?
Really that doesn't make sense because Packers offense and our offense is quite different. I'm giving props to the SF D, but not saying that we're going to go nowhere. It is just isn't going to be a picnic.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Really that doesn't make sense because Packers offense and our offense is quite different. I'm giving props to the SF D, but not saying that we're going to go nowhere. It is just isn't going to be a picnic.
Definitely not, they are solid team overall.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Today, the 9-1 Patriots win to advance to 10-1 (AFC)
Today, the 9-1 49ers win to advance to 10-1 (NFC)
Today, the 8-2 Saints win to advance to 9-2 (NFC)
Today, the 8-2 Seahawks win to advance to 9-2 (NFC)

Tomorrow night?

The 8-2 Ravens need to win as well in order to keep pace and advance to 9-2 (AFC)

GO RAVENS!!!

Pats

Veteran
Today, the 9-1 Patriots win to advance to 10-1 (AFC)
Today, the 9-1 49ers win to advance to 10-1 (NFC)
Today, the 8-2 Saints win to advance to 9-2 (NFC)
Today, the 8-2 Seahawks win to advance to 9-2 (NFC)

Tomorrow night?

The 8-2 Ravens need to win as well in order to keep pace and advance to 9-2 (AFC)

GO RAVENS!!!
Its kinda funny how much seattle have overachieved this season, dont think they make superbowl but they are playing like they have all the luck.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Its kinda funny how much seattle have overachieved this season, dont think they make superbowl but they are playing like they have all the luck.
What do you mean by "overachieved"?
They have a top QB who is balling for 2 seasons straight now and D that's getting better.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
From their first game against Cincy they barely won. It's ridiculous that they're 9-2 honestly. As much as they play up Russell Wilson today he wasn't the reason they won and if you actually drill down into the stats you'll find that there are many games where he didn't win the games for them. But, once the media hype machine gets going its hard to stop. BTW I'm not saying Wilson has stunk up the joint as a QB or anything because he is still an upper echelon QB in the league but the hype doesn't match his production in my view.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
From their first game against Cincy they barely won. It's ridiculous that they're 9-2 honestly. As much as they play up Russell Wilson today he wasn't the reason they won and if you actually drill down into the stats you'll find that there are many games where he didn't win the games for them. But, once the media hype machine gets going its hard to stop. BTW I'm not saying Wilson has stunk up the joint as a QB or anything because he is still an upper echelon QB in the league but the hype doesn't match his production in my view.
That is just not true.