• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs 49ers

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Good Morning Ravens fans. It's gameday. I just want to say good luck, and truly expect a Ravens win today. Here is to an exciting game, no injuries dnd some good football. As a niner fan I know we will not win, as our defense struggles against the run and our rushing has not been very good as of lately. Plus an early game will hurt us. As much as I would love a win to give the niners more cushion against the Seacocks. The football gods won't allow this to happen. I promise to be back after the game to wish you well, and by a miracle should the niners win, no gloating will happen just a simple great win and best of luck ^_^
You’re like the classiest Niner fan I’ve ever met and I live close to the Bay. Much respect

Justafan

Practice Squad
You’re like the classiest Niner fan I’ve ever met and I live close to the Bay. Much respect
Thank you, not into shit-talking unless it's seahawks fans. I own the official 49ers message board https://www.49ersfaithfulforum.com/index.php, please feel free to sign up. We do have some homer niner fans so I'm sorry. So far of all the rival message boards, I have been too, this board is awesome you guys are respectful and honest. Good luck today.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Ingram channeling in his inner-Mike Tyson. He’s so hyped up. Let’s gooooooo

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Thank you, not into shit-talking unless it's seahawks fans. I own the official 49ers message board https://www.49ersfaithfulforum.com/index.php, please feel free to sign up. We do have some homer niner fans so I'm sorry. So far of all the rival message boards, I have been too, this board is awesome you guys are respectful and honest. Good luck today.
Yea Seahawks fans are pretty damn classless. I’m with you there. I remember a Hawks fan wanted Lamar to break his leg after we beat them this season. Disgusting

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
we are a private message board from the original br.com. Two current members were fast to respond when we they found out they were shutting down the board @supertolerator and @purplepittabread88

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
huh, fox doesn't support LG??? Really or are you just referring to the app?
yeah. nowhere to be found on the smart tv

Are you using the "Sports" picture mode? Looks a lot better when using that. I also have an LG.
its a cable box thing not a tv thing. my cable box transmits an overcompressed pile of garbage from sports broadcasts. im getting tf rid of comcast as soon as my contract is up.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Either way, win or lose, I hope we both come out injury free. We have a really cool member who is a Patriots fan and a really cool member who is a Packers fan, so please feel free to check back in regularly. It is always nice to hear from other cool fans from around the league.

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
Yea Seahawks fans are pretty damn classless. I’m with you there. I remember a Hawks fan wanted Lamar to break his leg after we beat them this season. Disgusting

I heard the Squeelers and Lions fans are more true a-holes!

Justafan

Practice Squad
we are a private message board from the original br.com. Two current members were fast to respond when we they found out they were shutting down the board @supertolerator and @purplepittabread88

When the 49ers use to own the 49ers.com I was their admin for 12 years, one day they decided to no longer have a message board. I called the 49ers and asked them if I could take over the message board. They had no problem and allowed me, to keep "the official title" as long as I kept up with their standards. Which I was more than willing to do. Most of the old members came over and we are still a very active message board. The cost is minimal which helps. Glad your Admins did this for you all as well. Helps fans connect from all over..

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
idk if anyone noticed or remembers, but pregame vs houston, they showed some faces on the sidelines, the ravens looked loose and ready, houston looked scared. legitimately scared, and very concerned.

seeing some pregame shots right now and havent seen any from the niners but our guys are looking a little uptight right now. lets hope im just an over analyzing idiot

rossihunter2

Staff Member
idk if anyone noticed or remembers, but pregame vs houston, they showed some faces on the sidelines, the ravens looked loose and ready, houston looked scared. legitimately scared, and very concerned.

seeing some pregame shots right now and havent seen any from the niners but our guys are looking a little uptight right now. lets hope im just an over analyzing idiot

it's cold and rainy lol
and maybe it's a good thing - that offence started so slow against the texans

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
When the 49ers use to own the 49ers.com I was their admin for 12 years, one day they decided to no longer have a message board. I called the 49ers and asked them if I could take over the message board. They had no problem and allowed me, to keep "the official title" as long as I kept up with their standards. Which I was more than willing to do. Most of the old members came over and we are still a very active message board. The cost is minimal which helps. Glad your Admins did this for you all as well. Helps fans connect from all over..
yeah these guys are life savers lol, ive been posting like 5+ times a day for 10 years, my world came crashing down when the ravens announced the board closing lmao. been a real tight community and we have a lot of guys who really know their stuff. opposing fans are always welcomed here, love seeing outsiders perspectives lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
as much as id like to stomp mudholes in their asses, i think the ravens may be in need of a reality check before the playoffs hit, and wouldnt hate to see a nailbiter game for the first time since the patriots, which really was only a nailbiter for about 2 quarters and one defensive series.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
omfg charles davis... WHY... he is the absolute worst, i thought chris collinsworth on endless loops of rambling was bad on the old madden, but charles davis on madden makes collinsworth him look like jim nantz. cant imagine hed be any better in real time

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yeah. nowhere to be found on the smart tv

its a cable box thing not a tv thing. my cable box transmits an overcompressed pile of garbage from sports broadcasts. im getting tf rid of comcast as soon as my contract is up.
got it, I have directv so have no issues