• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs 49ers

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Who else is worried sick about tomorrow or are you all very confident? I'm always concerned before any game but the joy of winning is indescribable and so much fun. Let's hope I'm up all night tomorrow reading about our winning ways and Lamar's exploits! Let's go Ravens! Stay humble, focused and execute the game plan to a T.

at this point, I'm not worried. That could change, but my nerves started earlier last week.
I'm ALWAYS worried sick especially since I think the Steelers will win given the dumbass-ity of Kitchens wearing the "Pittsburgh Started It" shirt. I need a comfortable three-game lead in the division.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Who else is worried sick about tomorrow or are you all very confident? I'm always concerned before any game but the joy of winning is indescribable and so much fun. Let's hope I'm up all night tomorrow reading about our winning ways and Lamar's exploits! Let's go Ravens! Stay humble, focused and execute the game plan to a T.
I felt nothing last week, nervous as a wet chicken since Tuesday.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I'm ALWAYS worried sick especially since I think the Steelers will win given the [profanity deleted]-ity of Kitchens wearing the "Pittsburgh Started It" shirt. I need a comfortable three-game lead in the division.
I think he wore it out to the movies with his family after his daughter bought it for him. He claims he did not expect anyone to see him in it, but if that was the case, he should have zipped up his jacket.

BaltRavens

Practice Squad
I am happy even more. I get to see the Ravens because FOX chooses to air the marquee match up instead of Florida's Tampa Bay vs. Jacksonville game.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Just realized this is a fox game, I can stream it on the app and actually get a decent picture!

70 inch LG and sports are garbage on it, lines are blown apart and pixelated. Comcast seriously sucks horribly at broadcasting sports, overcompressed garbage. Streaming apps look great though

Inqui

Pro Bowler
You don't fluke your way to 10-1 (without playing 6 games against the AFCE...), so imo anyone who isn't nervous is crazy. And we're coming back across country on a short week. Not to say that I'm necessarily pessimistic about this one as 49ers fans should be nervous too, but being worried ahead of a game like this just means that you're alive.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Regardless of what happens today, at least we'll have a multiple-game lead over the division. Like the Seahawks, I would like to thank the 49ers for beating the rest of the AFC North. Very much appreciated.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
You don't fluke your way to 10-1 (without playing 6 games against the AFCE...), so imo anyone who isn't nervous is crazy. And we're coming back across country on a short week. Not to say that I'm necessarily pessimistic about this one as 49ers fans should be nervous too, but being worried ahead of a game like this just means that you're alive.
yep and today I'm just starting to get nervous. I can say I'm not as nervous as I usually am, but that's due to the . lead we have in the division. That being said, we need to win out to get the #1 seed, so there is that.

yep and today I'm just starting to get nervous. I can say I'm not as nervous as I usually am, but that's due to the . lead we have in the division. That being said, we need to win out to get the #1 seed, so there is that.

Would love to have the AFCCG in Baltimore. In the history of Baltimore football has that ever happened?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Just realized this is a fox game, I can stream it on the app and actually get a decent picture!

70 inch LG and sports are garbage on it, lines are blown apart and pixelated. Comcast seriously sucks horribly at broadcasting sports, overcompressed garbage. Streaming apps look great though
scratch that. fox doesnt support LG or PS4 and i would need my firestick for this but the cable doesnt reach. why is it so goddamn hard for these companies to make an app for more than one thing??

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
scratch that. fox doesnt support LG or PS4 and i would need my firestick for this but the cable doesnt reach. why is it so goddamn hard for these companies to make an app for more than one thing??
huh, fox doesn't support LG??? Really or are you just referring to the app?

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

Are you using the "Sports" picture mode? Looks a lot better when using that. I also have an LG.

Justafan

Practice Squad
Good Morning Ravens fans. It's gameday. I just want to say good luck, and truly expect a Ravens win today. Here is to an exciting game, no injuries dnd some good football. As a niner fan I know we will not win, as our defense struggles against the run and our rushing has not been very good as of lately. Plus an early game will hurt us. As much as I would love a win to give the niners more cushion against the Seacocks. The football gods won't allow this to happen. I promise to be back after the game to wish you well, and by a miracle should the niners win, no gloating will happen just a simple great win and best of luck ^_^

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good Morning Ravens fans. It's gameday. I just want to say good luck, and truly expect a Ravens win today. Here is to an exciting game, no injuries dnd some good football. As a niner fan I know we will not win, as our defense struggles against the run and our rushing has not been very good as of lately. Plus an early game will hurt us. As much as I would love a win to give the niners more cushion against the Seacocks. The football gods won't allow this to happen. I promise to be back after the game to wish you well, and by a miracle should the niners win, no gloating will happen just a simple great win and best of luck ^_^

I think the Niners will finally be that team to provide a close game, one way or the other, and that alone will be good.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The NFL is a week-by-week league. Anything can happen. I personally feel that you guys need this win more than we do given the fact that the Seahawks are breathing down your neck.

I definitely could see you guys winning this game if it gets physical and it becomes low-scoring. This game could truly go either way as the rain will be a factor. Ain't it something tho? The last time the 49ers played in Baltimore (2011 season), both teams were considered powerhouses in their respective conferences who relied on strong running games and stout defenses. We've come full circle.