• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Raiders are bringing back Martavis Bryant who still has yet to learn any news in regards to a suspension.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I'm guilty of this, but apparently if you hit him good once, he really ain't the same QB. Hmm. Keep this in mind when we play OAK later on the season.
I don't think Carr sucks.. But man is he not the same QB. That injury ruined him.... Oh well not our problem. Just a reminder. 10 years, $100 million.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man this Bell saga is getting worse and worse.

Works for us that the Steelers have a "Steeler Way" which includes not paying players guaranteed contracts or simply letting them walk to get paid..

YIKES

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Man this Bell saga is getting worse and worse.

Works for us that the Steelers have a "Steeler Way" which includes not paying players guaranteed contracts or simply letting them walk to get paid..

YIKES
I can not believe they apparently aren’t even interested in trading him at this point.

A bunch of stubborn assholes is what they are.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can not believe they apparently aren’t even interested in trading him at this point.

A bunch of stubborn assholes is what they are.

I understand not wanting to pay, but tagging him every year is fucked up. He wants stability.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
TheBillsWire‏Verified account @TheBillsWire
Sean McDermott names Josh Allen starting QB

they didnt really have any other option - they put themselves in this hole by picking the first round qb who was the least nfl ready and having no quality backup inhouse and trading away their most experienced qb (albeit he wasnt a good qb) and that's after they traded their starting qb too

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
they didnt really have any other option - they put themselves in this hole by picking the first round qb who was the least nfl ready and having no quality backup inhouse and trading away their most experienced qb (albeit he wasnt a good qb) and that's after they traded their starting qb too
And to make matters worse, Allen's supporting cast is well......the film doesn't lie. The Bills are really going to fuck up his development and confidence.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
He’s probably up for a suspension.

But yeah if not, idgaf that we signed WRs already, pick him up. That’s a talent the likes of which we have never come fucking close to seeing here

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I was wondering about this as soon as I saw it. What did he do?
Apparently he was late and after showing up, complained about the hamstring.
There is nothing yet that suggests another drug/alchohol issue.

He might just have been on a very, very short leash on everything, not only addiction(s). If so, good on the Browns. They've given him every opportunity but he just doesn't get it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

He might just have been on a very, very short leash on everything, not only addiction(s). If so, good on the Browns. They've given him every opportunity but he just doesn't get it.

Now he's subjected to waivers, he'll be released Monday and the other 31 teams if they want to deal with the head aches he brings can claim him on Tuesday.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer

Report per bleacher report states that he "did not seem like himself today". "Worried about substance abuse".

Oh well. If that's the case, it just makes them easier to beat

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Ian Rapoport‏Verified account @RapSheet
On Josh Gordon: He was late today to the facility, source said. In addition, he was fine at Friday’s practice, then injured his hamstring. The question of how is part of the reason they released him. My understanding is it’s an overall trust issue for a player on thin ice.

11:45 AM - 16 Sep 2018