• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So we all know teams should stop trading with the Patriots, but in this case another Dan Snyder screw up. Disgruntled LT Trent Williams has been a no show and BB decided to make a offer. Pats was willing to give up a FIRST ROUND pick for Trent Williams, the Redskins DECLINED the offer.

:lol:
LMFAO

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
So we all know teams should stop trading with the Patriots, but in this case another Dan Snyder [Profanity Filter] screw up. Disgruntled LT Trent Williams has been a no show and BB decided to make a offer. Pats was willing to give up a FIRST ROUND pick for Trent Williams, the Redskins DECLINED the offer.

:lol:
fixed it

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I see that Patriots Safety Patrick Chung was indicted by a Grand Jury on August 8th for possession of Cocaine. The incident occurred on June 25th in New Hampshire. He is scheduled to be in court on Wednesday for arraignment.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Last edited:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I promise you, I didn't even know that was a thing.
I feel like it was, because I remember being surprised every time I saw that Walsh missed a kick.

It may have been brought up in one of the late for works before the Ravens-Vikings game that year.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
@JO_75

So I've been watching a bit of the 49ers/Chiefs game and it's essentially a night and day difference between his performance against the Broncos and tonight. He has been a LOT sharper with his throws and decision making. The offense looked like it had purpose...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
@JO_75

So I've been watching a bit of the 49ers/Chiefs game and it's essentially a night and day difference between his performance against the Broncos and tonight. He has been a LOT sharper with his throws and decision making. The offense looked like it had purpose...

This actually looks to be a good preseason game or at least the first bit with the starters lol. Also seems as if the Chiefs defense will still need some work and need Mahomes to continue to light up the scoreboard as their defense looks like it was last year. Hopefully the Madden curse doesn't come a calling for Mahomes.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Andrew Luck is only 29 years old and retiring from the NFL. So much potential to had been one of the next great QBs in the NFL and now this.