• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
that's a heavy price but i guess if your patrtiots it doesnt matter. no way Sanu is worth a second round pick
absolutely agree with this statement, especially since Sanu will most likely be no better than a number 3 WR.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
absolutely agree with this statement, especially since Sanu will most likely be no better than a number 3 WR.

its fine we've got 2 lockdown corners in humphrey and jimmy, a playmaker at corner in peters, and a solid number 2 corner in brandon carr

im excited by the fact that teams may go 4 wide and we'll have a legit opportunity to play man and not have a matchup the qb likes pre-snap

Christian Schwarz

Practice Squad
Wow the Pats send a 2nd round pick to the Falcons for Sanu...guess the Broncos wouldn't have taken a 2nd rounder for Emmanuel Sanders. Yikes I wouldnt trade a 3rd/4th for Sanu.

I hope Eric Decosta sees this and goes shopping for an edge rusher for us! Perfect time to make the trade with an extra week to get a new player up to speed and prepare for our big showdown with the Pats.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
upload_2019-10-23_7-56-11.png

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
taking into account that we have very good relationships with Jets FO, I think leonard williams is a realistic opportunity if we're interested.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
taking into account that we have very good relationships with Jets FO, I think leonard williams is a realistic opportunity if we're interested.
he's been very inconsistent even with Quinnen Williams next to him. I'd still be interested in Williams, but It would have to be reasonable. He did have a good game against the Patriots

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Quinnen has been dissapointing

yeah he's hardly playing at all and not really making huge impacts when he's playing either - really disappointing and surprising to me also

I should have checked before responding because that is surprising to me as well. I'm hoping for his sake and the Jets sake that he improves with time. He has only in 4 games.

Figures! Sanu provides them another weapon before we play them
True - hate to see them get any new pieces ... but I still cant help but think how happy I am that AB didn't get his mind right and stick with the team. They got AB basically for free when they had to pay a 2nd for Sanu .. who is respectable, but not quite the same player as AB (was or is ... no idea ..)

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
True - hate to see them get any new pieces ... but I still cant help but think how happy I am that AB didn't get his mind right and stick with the team. They got AB basically for free when they had to pay a 2nd for Sanu .. who is respectable, but not quite the same player as AB (was or is ... no idea ..)
Very good point, you just made me feel a little better. I would not have wanted us to give a second rounder for Sanu, he is a decent receiver but we have more important needs on o-line, d-line, and edge for us to give up a second.