• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Texans trade Third Round Pick to the Raiders for former first round pick CB Gareon Conley.

Do they have any draft picks left at this point?

my god there's a firesail on corners at the moment - absolute seller's market - how on earth did we not get fleeced for peters is beyond me

i know conley still has a year and a half (+ his 5th year option) on his contract but has his play really been worthy of shipping a 3rd round pick - and is a 3rd round pick enough value to give up on a promising young corner who was a 1st round pick only 2 and a half years ago

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Rapsheet:
In the Gareon Conley deal: The #Texans traded the third-rounder they received from the #Seahawks in the Jadeveon Clowney deal, I’m told. So, in all it was: Clowney for CB Gareon Conley, LB Barkevious Mingo, LB Jacob Martin.

that's not a good look
It's something - they failed paying Clowney on time and he called all the shots, wouldn't go anywhere but two teams, Seahawks and Saints

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Rapsheet:
In the Gareon Conley deal: The #Texans traded the third-rounder they received from the #Seahawks in the Jadeveon Clowney deal, I’m told. So, in all it was: Clowney for CB Gareon Conley, LB Barkevious Mingo, LB Jacob Martin.

that's not a good look
Bill O'Reilly O'Brien needs to get out of the GM game

Last edited:

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
take another look at what you wrote lol
what am I missing. He is the coach and they fired the GM in the offseason and now is the coach and the GM.

we all know he is the coach, but since they don't have a GM, he is performing those duties as well.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's like Julian Edelman (route running wise) and fits what they're doing on offense.

the patriots can afford to overpay ( value wise) for anyone at this point. barring a bad set of injuries for them ( hah, fat chance) i cant see them not winning it all this year.