• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

statement from garrett:

EJ76-6iXYAAK3Tk
Right ... I didn't make this claim to "excuse my lack of restraint" (but that is the effect that I hope this claim will have).

There were others around him ... players and officials. You think someone would have heard this. Maybe he whispered these slurs softly into his ear? Even if they didn't hear, don't you think Garrett would call Rudolph out to them immediately after the incident happend?

Sorry, I'm calling BS ... sounds like a card being played and nothing more.

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
He never mentioned anything about this until it came to a hearing where he thought any information shared would not be announced publicly. That comes across as highly questionable.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
This "could be" great news. Not only for the Jets, but for our chance of getting back our 3rd round compensatory pick. Anyway, we will know one way or another very soon.

C.J. MOSLEY LB, NEW YORK JETS

Jets LB C.J. Mosley (core) could be cleared for on-field drills next week.
Mosley recently had a PRP injection to speed up his recovery. He's missed the last eight games but is hoping to return this season. There should be more clarity on Mosley's status next week. If Mosley can't get cleared, he'll likely have surgery and be done for the year.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
This "could be" great news. Not only for the Jets, but for our chance of getting back our 3rd round compensatory pick. Anyway, we will know one way or another very soon.

Mosley recently had a PRP injection to speed up his recovery. He's missed the last eight games but is hoping to return this season. There should be more clarity on Mosley's status next week. If Mosley can't get cleared, he'll likely have surgery and be done for the year.

Are we completely losing it if he doesn't play? The Titans already screwed us out of one.

Aside from its effect on our compensation, I just want to see the dude get back to playing. He's a good dude and it just sucks for him to be out for an extended period.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Aside from its effect on our compensation, I just want to see the dude get back to playing. He's a good dude and it just sucks for him to be out for an extended period.

also he was awesome when he was on the field for the jets - genuine impact maker straight away - changed the whole shape of their defence after he went out despite him only having played 3 quarters