• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Regarding the Patriots situation, I work with a Pats fan. He comes in the office and I tell him, "There's always something with you guys." He starts laughing and says (and I'm paraphrasing, "I know. Anything you have to do to win." And I ask him, "And you're proud of that?" He says yep and starts to laugh again as I'm shaking my head at him.

The Pats are the least wholesome team in the league. After all folks, it's not a surprise when people says "When the Patriots lose, America wins." It's only right and proper.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
every player that has a boo boo should be sitting. No need to put them at additional risk. I don't hear anyone saying Josh Jacobs should sit.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Suggs was released. Reunion maybe.

If only the Waivers didn't stand in our way. Some team could claim him to keep him from us.

We all know Suggs would be in Baltimore the night he cleared waivers. Please let this happen.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Players that have been in this league for a certain amount of time, shouldn't be subjected to waivers. I feel for Suggs if he is signed by (enter team here).