• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Jeremy Maclin has been released by the Chiefs. What's his situation regarding injuries, current ability etc? Could it be somebody we attempt to bring on or is he too pricey?

There's a ton of Ravens on Twitter demanding we sign him:lol:
He had a lot of injury problems early on, but he was always one that was, "If he can stay healthy, he'll be good."

Great possession receiver.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Sad News.... Saints DT Nick Fairley has a career ending heart condition. Fairley went under tests that showed serious heart trouble.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...irley-has-career-threatening-heart-condition/

I hope the docs can find what's wrong and correct the issue before its too late. I was lucky enough to have survived heart failure in January(now have a pacemaker) and hopefully Fairley can be just as lucky for the docs to catch it in time.

Uh, I had no idea you were in trouble with health, glad to hear it got sorted.

Maybe this season record Ravens games, then watch after you've heard a final score?

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hank Williams Jr is returning to the MNF intro for this season.

ESPN is bringing him back? That's major news with the way they've been standing lately. Good to see they're burying the hatchet.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Doom signs with the 49ers. They are quickly becoming a safe haven for ex-Ravens players.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Clearly the Jets are tanking. After releasing David Harris, the Jets will either release WR Erick Decker or trade him.