• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Browns just can't have nice things. First round pick Myles Garrett limped off the field with a foot injury.
Yeah, he's been having issues with a foot throughout rookie mini camp and OTAs. They say it's a same leg that bothered him all last season at A&M. Cunning resemblance to Clowney.

I almost feel sorry for Browns.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Yeah, he's been having issues with a foot throughout rookie mini camp and OTAs. They say it's a same leg that bothered him all last season at A&M. Cunning resemblance to Clowney.

I almost feel sorry for Browns.
Wow I am sure that is a huge disappointment for the Browns and their fans. Unfortunately, Ravens fans understand injuries are part of the game, as we have had some horrible luck in that department lately. I now pray just as much for us to stay healthy as I do for a win.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Derek Carr is expected to reach the $25M annually mark on his new contract according to Ian Rapport.

So I expect owners to work on finding a way to lower quarterback salary in the next CBA?

Update: Carr and Raiders closing in on a deal that will make him the highest paid QB in NFL at $25M a year.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
carr is going to be the best QB in this league going forward. Anyone who criticizes this deal taking into account how much flacco has stolen from us since 2012 is being lame.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I have to say; this is an extremely shitty situation if you're the Ravens. I'm glad as hell they got Bowser and Williams, but maybe they don't target one of the two and get an Elfein or Feeney instead in the draft.

And now Orr gets to sign with whoever he wants to. That seems a bit unfair.