• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Some GREAT news during this pandemic. Washington QB Alex Smith has been CLEARED for full Football activity.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
That's cool, but a certain former player needs to zim his way with us. They took Pierce so it's only right that we get Griffen. #SIIE

@JAAM
Oh lord yes!!! My best friend is a huge Vikes fan and says Eve still has a ton of juice left #SIIE

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That's cool, but a certain former player needs to zim his way with us. They took Pierce so it's only right that we get Griffen. #SIIE

@JAAM

How has he not been signed by now? I get Clowney asking for way too much being the reason he isn't signed, but I thought Griffen would have been signed already.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Jamal traded to the Hawks. That division is stacked

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Seahawks traded (2) 1st rounders and (1) 3rd rounder for him.

yeah.. no thanks lol

Way too much for someone who wants to get paid. Good Luck Seattle. Eric DeCosta continues to win against the NFC West.

Rams: 2 First Round Picks & 4th Round Pick for Jalen Ramsey
Ravens: Kenny Young & Draft Pick for Marcus Peters.

Seahawks: 2 Firsts and a 3rd for Jamal Adams + Mega Deal in Future.
Ravens: Extend Chuck Clark with a 3 year $19M deal.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Way too much for someone who wants to get paid. Good Luck Seattle. Eric DeCosta continues to win against the NFC West.

Rams: 2 First Round Picks & 4th Round Pick for Jalen Ramsey
Ravens: Kenny Young & Draft Pick for Marcus Peters.

Seahawks: 2 Firsts and a 3rd for Jamal Adams + Mega Deal in Future.
Ravens: Extend Chuck Clark with a 3 year $19M deal.

yup. This is why I didn’t understand the “let’s trade for him” hype. Giving up that much assets for a player on a expiring contract will only put yourself into a corner when negotiations begins.

B-side holds all the leverage

JO_75

Hall of Famer
yup. This is why I didn’t understand the “let’s trade for him” hype. Giving up that much assets for a player on a expiring contract will only put yourself into a corner when negotiations begins.

When he started coming out recently bashing the Head Coach and talking bad about the team, I thought it would have hurt him as teams would have seen him not as a team player. Publicly bashing the Coach and everything, I thought his value may have dropped but I was wrong.

We have to keep Stanley & Humphrey at all costs, those are my 1-2 or 1A-1B priorities for us to re-sign at the moment.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

I was only on board and (spoke it into existence) if it was financially feasible, but I knew we would have to premium price for a premium player.