• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Looks like Judge got the smoke from Colombo. Damn......

for what it's worth a ton of insiders have come out and rejected this report - said there were heated words but nothing more - this guy is the only guy who's saying that they came to blows - seems deadset on keeping up with that narrative which i find strange given that both the local beat reporters and national journos are all in agreement there was no fistfight

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
for what it's worth a ton of insiders have come out and rejected this report - said there were heated words but nothing more - this guy is the only guy who's saying that they came to blows - seems deadset on keeping up with that narrative which i find strange given that both the local beat reporters and national journos are all in agreement there was no fistfight
I saw that. That being said, given how this year, I am going to proceed to imagine that there was a fistfight and Judge was KINDA getting his ass beat.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Big news.... Rookie Justin Herbert gets a haircut. Yes, that's somehow news on Good Morning Football.

upload_2020-11-19_9-27-38.png

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Denzel Mims since coming back from his injury has been making some pretty great catches - he's not getting a ton of separation but he's playing bully-ball in tight areas

it's a shame that I guess he wasn't a fit here because his film just said "Raven" to me with how he blocked, how much of an alpha dog he was, the outrageous hands, the height-weight-speed profile that we love in receivers

dont get me wrong im glad we got dobbins but I was super high on Mims and I think Trevor Lawrence is going to enjoy throwing him the ball

looks like Joe Douglas nailed his first 2 picks in the 2020 draft with Becton and Mims and maybe even the 3rd one with Ashtyn Davis too

sidenote: Mims isnt the only guy the Jets drafted who seemed like "ravens" to me - Mims, Jabari Zuniga and La'Mical Perine all were guys who fit the mould for me - I find that interesting given the way the Jets are full of Ravens cast-offs and Douglas obviously learned his craft here too

rossihunter2

Staff Member

surely the NFL would have to reschedule this game also now... Broncos literally cant field a single player at the most important position in professional sports...

unless they're going to run the wildcat offence with no practice time...

maybe the NFL doesnt care but this is the sort of situation where the product could become borderline unwatchable

JO_75

Hall of Famer

surely the NFL would have to reschedule this game also now... Broncos literally cant field a single player at the most important position in professional sports...

unless they're going to run the wildcat offence with no practice time...

maybe the NFL doesnt care but this is the sort of situation where the product could become borderline unwatchable

Tebow Time!

On a serious note, WTF is going on? You think Drew Lock and whoever his backups are would know to wear a mask. Unbelievable, might as well cancel Week 12 and use Week 18 as the makeup for Week 12.