• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Broncos WR DaeSean Hamilton tore his ACL training away from the Broncos facility. This now cancels out a trade that was set to be finalized after rookie camp. Second Bronco player to have his season ended working out away from the facility.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

nflpa look stupid right now - they panic ratified an unpopular CBA because of the pandemic and now want things that they didn't negotiate for a year ago but dont seem to actually have the player's backs right now

just not well planned union organising - they're making themselves look toothless which is bad for them (and the players)

JO_75

Hall of Famer

nflpa look stupid right now - they panic ratified an unpopular CBA because of the pandemic and now want things that they didn't negotiate for a year ago but dont seem to actually have the player's backs right now

just not well planned union organising - they're making themselves look toothless which is bad for them (and the players)

Now Denver has released James, I'm assuming his guaranteeds were voided with the injury away from the team.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now Denver has released James, I'm assuming his guaranteeds were voided with the injury away from the team.
It just sucks for him anyway you cut it. His tweet is on the money. If they're going to advise their players to conduct themselves a certain way, it is imperative and incumbent upon them to support them all the way!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

deshon's right - what has tebow shown that he deserves anything like a chance - he's not a good athlete, has no experience at the position and failed out of the league at another position...

dude's failing upwards

He may be right, but it's Urban Meyer.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

NFLPA screwed up the last time they ratified a CBA. So now it's two straight idiotic decisions.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
@RavensMania @rossihunter2 @JAAM

Speaking of Urban Meyer, I don't know what to make of this.....

I mean I wouldn’t do it with a rookie but it’s not a bad idea - but it really does seem to me like they drafted him without a plan and have now realised that they might have taken a 1st rounder who might not see the field all the time

but also it’s only minicamp which is 3 days...

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The power of Tebow Mania, unreal. He last played in the NFL on December 30th, 2012 and somehow Jaguars fans are going crazy getting his jersey.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Aaron Rodgers clears the air once and for all in an interview with ESPN's Kenny Mayne. Looks like this is a positive as it seems the media overblown everything like they do(looking at you Schefter) and perhaps Rodgers will remain in Green Bay next week. @Ice Bowl, thoughts?

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Aaron Rodgers clears the air once and for all in an interview with ESPN's Kenny Mayne. Looks like this is a positive as it seems the media overblown everything like they do(looking at you Schefter) and perhaps Rodgers will remain in Green Bay next week. @Ice Bowl, thoughts?

Based on that interaction it seems to me he's throwing down the gauntlet. Either the GM goes or he goes. Just my interpretation.