• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JAAM

Hall of Famer
The GOAT has officially retired. I’ll miss watching Brady.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
so glad he left the Patriots for his remaining two years. He was so much more likeable in Tampa Bay
Hated him until he played Atlanta. He reminds me so much of Kobe - my favorite basketball player of all time. I want someone like that leading my favorite team

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Hated him until he played Atlanta. He reminds me so much of Kobe - my favorite basketball player of all time. I want someone like that leading my favorite team
Same here. After he made that comeback, I literally stood up and applauded because I wasn't even mad at all at that point. I remember that joke that he made on Twitter where he asked who'd win a race: him or Lamar on skates.

While it infuriates me that Lamar will never beat Big Ben (and his fault for this), I will appreciate that TB12 will never beat Lamar lol.

As for Kobe, I'm a Blazers fan so you ALREADY KNOW that he and the Lakers were enemy #1 but I never doubted his greatness.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The GOAT has officially retired. I’ll miss watching Brady.

This breaks my heart. The party is over in Tampa. We suck again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Damn... going to miss him honestly. Not a lot of players have the passion he has for the sport of Football. Truly the GOAT, to accomplish everything he did in New England then in the first year with Tampa he won them a Super Bowl.

Like others said, once he became Tampa Tom he was much more likeable. Just wish he stayed one more season so we could have faced him one last time this season. All well... Tampa is now screwed with half their team being free agents and Brady retiring.