• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
They are going to go in full rebuild in the next couple years when Brady leaves as a Free Agent in 2023. Brady will probably still play but for someone else. Would be nice to get Mike Evans from them and save him from their rebuild in the next few years.
Arians brings Sean Payton and Lamar to Tampa.

Mike Evans becomes slot receiver in Baltimore because Snoop can't throw long enough.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
"Faker" Mayfield is a Ram.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So the Raiders lost to a QB signed to a new team two days ago. He had maybe a practice and a half for them. This comes after the Raiders lost to a first time coach. That team is completely broken and nothing short of a rebuild is gonna fix it.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So the Raiders lost to a QB signed to a new team two days ago. He had maybe a practice and a half for them. This comes after the Raiders lost to a first time coach. That team is completely broken and nothing short of a rebuild is gonna fix it.
Well, unfortunately, the Ravens know a thing or two or four about 4th quarter-defensive collapses. As much as I dislike Baker (whom I nicknamed "Faker") when he was a member of the Clowns (Browns); I was actually happy for him tonight. I really was! Guess it was due to our AFC North battles over the past few years. Even though he's in L.A., watching him tonight kinda felt like watching family (AFC North family). Plus, watching the Rams stomp down another AFC team's hopes of making the playoffs didn't hurt either. :cool:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
New twist in the Jon Gruden saga... Former Washington Team President Bruce Allen testified that an NFL Executive told him that a representative of Dan Snyder leaked Gruden's emails. Then Snyder tried using Allen's emails to prove Allen was responsible for the toxic work environment.

Snyder was just looking for a scapegoat... found one in Gruden. This is a bombshell revelation, again it doesn't excuse what Gruden said but he basically got fired so another Owner could cover up his own dirty laundry.

ravensrule52

Practice Squad
They are going to go in full rebuild in the next couple years when Brady leaves as a Free Agent in 2023. Brady will probably still play but for someone else. Would be nice to get Mike Evans from them and save him from their rebuild in the next few years.
#facts

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mariota said fuck it......

Well based on previous reports I saw, he basically has a knee issue he's been playing through all year that would likely require surgery after the season. Since he got benched, I imagine he just decided to expedite that process, which I can't blame him for.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Update: Gardner Minshew is in line to start against the Cowboys on Saturday. Well it's 2017 all over again, The Astros won the World Series, the Eagles are having a great season, their star QB gets hurt while being the leading MVP Candidate. The backup QB took over and led them to a Super Bowl. Now it's time for Gardner Minshew to shine and do the same.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Update: Gardner Minshew is in line to start against the Cowboys on Saturday. Well it's 2017 all over again, The Astros won the World Series, the Eagles are having a great season, their star QB gets hurt while being the leading MVP Candidate. The backup QB took over and led them to a Super Bowl. Now it's time for Gardner Minshew to shine and do the same.
And Embiid will again lose to Jokic