• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Joe Mixon recharged for pointing a firearm at a woman and threatening her by Cincinnati Police after gathering new evidence.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor

How the hell do they even find out about these things? Plus the relationship the NFL has with sites like Draft King and showing betting lines on TV just sounds hypocritical to me. As long as you don;t bet on your team to lose what's the problem?

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
How the hell do they even find out about these things? Plus the relationship the NFL has with sites like Draft King and showing betting lines on TV just sounds hypocritical to me. As long as you don;t bet on your team to lose what's the problem?

I don't see the problem honestly

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Having connections and deals with gambling companies is why they have to be extra strict. Any appearance of players purposely effecting the outcome of games based on bets could cost the league an insane amount of money.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Having connections and deals with gambling companies is why they have to be extra strict. Any appearance of players purposely effecting the outcome of games based on bets could cost the league an insane amount of money.
They should probably check the refs to... unless the fix is in.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Bryce Young is probably happy knowing he's on the same team as Burns. Also... Bryce really needs to bulk up if he's going to take sacks.