• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Around the NFL: News and Rumors

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The bad man can't hurt us anymore.
Given we played the Cardinals this year, he more than likely would have found a way to hurt us. Cardinals without JJ Watt, AJ Green and depending on how the schedule falls, no Kyler Murray. Hopefully we play them early.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
The bad man can't hurt us anymore.

Given we played the Cardinals this year, he more than likely would have found a way to hurt us. Cardinals without JJ Watt, AJ Green and depending on how the schedule falls, no Kyler Murray. Hopefully we play them early.
But there's another bad man to continue to watch.....

1675787876605.png

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This pretty much would mean Dalton would have a new team in 2023. Raiders have granted permission to the Saints to meet with Derek Carr about a potential trade.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
This pretty much would mean Dalton would have a new team in 2023. Raiders have granted permission to the Saints to meet with Derek Carr about a potential trade.

I (somewhat) feel sorry for Jets fans. They're about to strike out on Carr. I do not think they're getting A-Rod which leaves the possibility of Jimmy G. Again......possibility.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I (somewhat) feel sorry for Jets fans. They're about to strike out on Carr. I do not think they're getting A-Rod which leaves the possibility of Jimmy G. Again......possibility.
I always felt Jimmy G to the Jets was the most realistic option, now unless Houston who now has Demeco Ryans and likely will bring the same offense over from San Fran to Houston. Then maybe Jimmy G goes to Houston as a stop gap perhaps so they don't have to take a QB.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Uh..... if Roger thinks the refs are doing a good job then Goodell is the problem.

I think it's a clear troll. I'm sure Goodell hears the noise about the officiating on a weekly basis. He's embracing his role as a villain. I respect it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
There will be no trade involving Derek Carr as Carr as informed the Raiders he will not accept a trade to the Saints.... or any other team. This will force the Raiders to release him Tuesday by 4PM to ensure his $40.4M doesn't become fully guaranteed. Carr will become a Free Agent., a major name enters free agency.