• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (The Final 4)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Was Dak Prescott in the MVP conversation? smh and yet these idiot pundits continue to question Lamar's candidacy! Wilson has done nothing close to what Lamar is doing week in and week out. Why do these guys forget that Lamar's astonishing performance (all around) is technically his rookie season? Has any player in the NFL ever performed at this high a level with one full training camp behind him? I didn't think so...

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Garrett would have been gone long ago, if we had him as coach.
But here is the rub. Bisciotti is one that persists with his coaches. However, with Jason here we would have stunk up the joint so badly he would've been fired. That's the only saving grace for that nightmare.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just think, Seattle or San Fran has to go to whoever wins the NFC East because of the playoff structure. I'm against making divisions mean less but a 12-14 win team playing on the road while a below average team "hosts" a playoff game? Not right.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
After looking at these two teams, we can now understand why Lamar Jackson and the Ravens are one of America's most popular teams today! In fairness it's just Lamar Jackson.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just think, Seattle or San Fran has to go to whoever wins the NFC East because of the playoff structure. I'm against making divisions mean less but a 12-14 win team playing on the road while a below average team "hosts" a playoff game? Not right.

100% with you on this JO. You should only be guaranteed a spot in the playoffs. A team that plays in a tougher division should not be penalized cuz they generally have the harder schedule cuz of division play. Something that has irked me for a long time.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
How did the Cardinals only score 7 points against the Rams when they were able to score 25+ against the Niners both times?