• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (The Final 4)

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
How did the Cardinals only score 7 points against the Rams when they were able to score 25+ against the Niners both times?
I believe every game in the NFL is about match ups. I think we err by putting too much stock in who's beaten who and lost to who and by what margins. I just think the weather and the Niners scheme was problematic for us and the Rams didn't match up as well. That's what I truly believe. I don't really know how we match up against the Bills but John Brown's speed and savvy and Allen's strong arm worry me.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
neville gallimore is one of my absolute favorite players in the country. he is the most slept on and underrated defender in this class and he is exactly what the ravens need in their front. if he was on a front like clemson or bama or georgia he would be widely considered a top 10 talent

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
oh and the jalen hurts top 20 hype needs to die immediately. i havent forgotten what he was at alabama all those years, he didnt suddenly change because he went to a new team, that guy is not an NFL QB and i never bought that hype.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Broncos putting in that work against HOU. Don't mean a damn thing tho since they choked a huge lead against the Vikings.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Mid 3rd quarter

upload_2019-12-9_9-8-1.png

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Go Cardinals! Make the Steelers remember who you are Suggs!

This 49ers/Saints game is insane.