• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
We're going to miss Chuck on the field. A lot of Ravens fans didn't appreciate him, but that's pretty common with safeties unless they're getting picks, but he's been very solid for us.

Geno Stone PI, the owner of the world's coolest name, is a ready made replacement if we bring him back, but I think we'll miss Clark's run defense and tackling.

I'm a little surprised they could only get slightly less than nothing for a starter on an affordable contract though.
naw.. i noticed him more when he wasnt involved in the play

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
EDC is literally beautiful. How do you respond to a player demanding unprecedented circumstances? By forcing teams to negotiate a contract with a player without an agent. it is actually so genius. these are belicheck moves.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
EDC is literally beautiful. How do you respond to a player demanding unprecedented circumstances? By forcing teams to negotiate a contract with a player without an agent. it is actually so genius. these are belicheck moves.
Well Lacie, it's nice for you to finally join our board. It can get a bit savage in here, but I'm sure that won't be a problem.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor