• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Nothing concrete, but there are IG stories of Kevon Seymour in the Ravens locker room this morning, so guessing the news of him re-signing will be dropping soon.
Regarding back end of the roster CBs. I don't think I'd mind seeing Worley make this team even for some defensive stats when called upon

Simba

Staff Member
Regarding back end of the roster CBs. I don't think I'd mind seeing Worley make this team even for some defensive stats when called upon
He certainly played well when called upon last year. Don't think he's anything special, but think you could do a lot worse than him as your CB6. Been your standard journeyman in his career but really seemed to thrive in MM's system.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
He certainly played well when called upon last year. Don't think he's anything special, but think you could do a lot worse than him as your CB6. Been your standard journeyman in his career but really seemed to thrive in MM's system.
Well said

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Does anyone know how Fuller is healing from his ACL injury. I know he reinjured the same acl he had injured the previous season, but I wouldn't count him out IF he is coming along nicely.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Jets opponents in 2023:
Home: Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Chiefs, Chargers, Eagles, Commanders, Texans, Falcons

Away: Bills, Dolphins, Patriots, Broncos, Raiders, Cowboys, Giants, Browns

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I wonder how bad we will be without Rodgers this season. It was time to move on.
My stepson is really excited for Jordan Love to start. I think deep down he will miss Rodgers like he did Farve. l think it was classy of Rodgers to chose Lamar’s number and not to take Namath’s number.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
My stepson is really excited for Jordan Love to start. I think deep down he will miss Rodgers like he did Farve. l think it was classy of Rodgers to chose Lamar’s number and not to take Namath’s number.
Did he talk to my son, Lamar? Nobody touches the #23 and nobody should touch Lamar's #8.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Jets are are nuts, I’m not giving up that capital for a year rental in crazy ass Rodgers

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Do you think there's a legitimate chance we trade foe Hopkins? I don't.
Think its "possible" it happens on draft day, but realistically, probably after the draft.

If we don't land like 4 quality receivers in this draft, we'll probably need to add another high-tier veteran.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Think its "possible" it happens on draft day, but realistically, probably after the draft.

If we don't land like 4 quality receivers in this draft, we'll probably need to add another high-tier veteran.

4 is a stretch. Landing 3 makes more sense