• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
AFC loads up on another QB.

I am going to camp outside of You 8 Yet until Lamar shows up

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not that it's a major surprise, but if Pacman is to be trusted, it sounds like the Hopkins situation will be resolved by the end of the draft.

Even said by Thursday, day 1…

JAAM

Hall of Famer

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Not sure how possible this actually is but trade our 1st round pick for dhop with the condition the cardinals eat up his cap space the next 2 years
(and a 4th round pick back)

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Not sure how possible this actually is but trade our 1st round pick for dhop with the condition the cardinals eat up his cap space the next 2 years
(and a 4th round pick back)

No way we give up a 1st for him.

I am having fun with him being a Raven but it stops there.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's going to be at least 2 years unless there is a serious injury and yes it's worth it if you win. Hell... an AFC championship game would probably be acceptable with how the conference is shaping up.
Jets got a squad though. Worth it
I just don’t trust him to be fully committed or be more than a one year rental. He even said that he was “90% percent leaning retirement” but then changed his mind after a darkness retreat. My man had to much ayahuasca

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

rossihunter2

Staff Member
22 for 34+DHop? That’s tough man. We better crush 34 and 86.

Am I crazy, feel like the ravens win that deal every day of the week… don’t lose any picks, just move back 12 picks (normally a 3+4 type value) and get DHop

And the difference in players available at 22 and 34 is unlikely to be that big tbh