• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Rapsheet said Amos was going to sign with us. If Chuck hadn't torn his ACL on the last day of minicamp he was ours. Fuck. Sucks for Chuck and also sucks for us. Would love to have had him and kept Stephens at CB

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Rapsheet said Amos was going to sign with us. If Chuck hadn't torn his ACL on the last day of minicamp he was ours. Fuck. Sucks for Chuck and also sucks for us. Would love to have had him and kept Stephens at CB
2nd time this offseason, a DB has said that they were gonna sign with us BUUUUUTTTTT then signs to another team who also flies.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now we all wanting safeties? Is this @Deebo813 approved? Didn't know about Chuck's injury but you know now that he's a Jet.........................

sorry bout your damn luck.jpg

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
He's only 28. Why would he retire?

I've wished injury on a few players in my time - Deshaun Watson, Vontaze Burfict, Roethlisberger etc.
If you keep getting injured (I believe that Chuck may have had hip and knee injuries in the past?), it may be time to hang'em up regardless of your age. Andrew Luck walked away at 29 yrs old. Wishing injury to any player that makes a living in this game to feed their families is not my style. :cool:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
If you keep getting injured (I believe that Chuck may have had hip and knee injuries in the past?), it may be time to hang'em up regardless of your age. Andrew Luck walked away at 29 yrs old. Wishing injury to any player that makes a living in this game to feed their families is not my style. :cool:
I said what I said!

QRjzJlGm.jpg

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
just so you know @Mainejet, you have to make the final 53, then go on IR, if the Jets plan on bringing him back are going to be brought back season or the playoffs. That being said, Clark is done for the year.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I had completely forgot we’re still waiting on a possible Houston return. Ingram had a nice season as well, hopefully we can get one of those two on deck