• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Dam so we were likely gonna sign amos
No doubt. I really hope the 4 mill we saved goes to one of Hopkins, Young or Danielle though

JAAM

Hall of Famer

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
To potentially have a ACL tear and his season ended in June sucks. Wish him the best in his recovery.

The Amos signing and offering him more money makes sense now. This opens a starting role for Amos which also helped sway his decision likely.
Exactly. Pretty clear we wanted him. But were never gonna be able to compete after that injury to Chuck.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Cortisone is absolutely pain management. It's not good that he's in enough pain to need cortisone, but at the same time, it might be the case that everyone who has that injury is getting cortisone on this timeline and everyone is freaking out because they got some information they don't understand because of lack of contextualizarion.

Or he fucking had a setback and the SZN is over
I also recall Hollywood neading the screws removed as did Jimmy S a year after he was healed from the lisfranc. This could happen in the offseason for Bateman, in 2024.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel bad for Chuck.
I don't. Chuck was hating on the Ravens stating that he felt disrespected. He's in a new city, with a new team, with a new opportunity. And now...THIS! Sorry, Chuck but:

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I don't. Chuck was hating on the Ravens stating that he felt disrespected. He's in a new city, with a new team, with a new opportunity. And now...THIS! Sorry, Chuck but:
He wasn't. He said an assurance given wasn't respected, which is probably true. He'd have been playing on a new contract in '22 if Hamilton hadn't fallen to #14.

I wouldn't wish injury on him for a mild complaint.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
He wasn't. He said an assurance given wasn't respected, which is probably true. He'd have been playing on a new contract in '22 if Hamilton hadn't fallen to #14.

Chuck also called out that dipshit Earl Thomas and took a punch because of it. Whole team stuck up for Chuck it sounded like. Hard to hate a guy that the entire roster supported

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

I never wish injury on anyone. Nor did my post imply that. I simply said that he complained here; then went there, and got injured and maybe (due to that injury) it may be time for Chuck to throw in the towel (retire).

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
I never wish injury on anyone. Nor did my post imply that. I simply said that he complained here; then went there, and got injured and maybe (due to that injury) it may be time for Chuck to throw in the towel (retire).
He's only 28. Why would he retire?

I've wished injury on a few players in my time - Deshaun Watson, Vontaze Burfict, Roethlisberger etc.