• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Simba

Staff Member
Also super classy of him to keep the drama in-house if that’s the case.
Doesn't even sound like there's really any "drama" per se either. Just fits into Harbaugh's we'll coach who is out there mantra, and it's kind of escalated from there.

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Doesn't even sound like there's really any "drama" per se either. Just fits into Harbaugh's we'll coach who is out there mantra, and it's kind of escalated from there.
By drama, I’m simply speaking of them saying he’s good and he saying he’s not.

QtR Nevermore

Pro Bowler
Jeff has been alluding to it being a difference of opinion - team thinks he’s good to go but Bowser doesn’t think he’s ready yet.
I hope it's not Harbaugh getting weird with injuries and creating doubt like he did with Lamar last season.

Bowser doesn't seem like the kind of character who'd be faking an injury or anything. This stuff can't be good for relations with a player when Harbaugh could've just told reporters "Tyus isn't ready to come back yet" rather than creating a problem.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I hope it's not Harbaugh getting weird with injuries and creating doubt like he did with Lamar last season.

Bowser doesn't seem like the kind of character who'd be faking an injury or anything. This stuff can't be good for relations with a player when Harbaugh could've just told reporters "Tyus isn't ready to come back yet" rather than creating a problem.
Isn't Tyus only signed through this year? As in he would want to be playing as an impending free agent to show other teams his value, so definitely something I think is going on that we don't know about.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer

He was doing that with Lamar last year, as well, then entire Internet jumped on our boy for no fucking reason.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I'd call both the Titans & Raiders to see the cost for Henry & Jacobs, have to think one of our RBs will be apart of the deal like say Justice Hill or Gus since it would be a crowded backfield keeping all of them. Still crazy to think this is a real possibility, I know Derrick is only 29 so he's still got years left but imagine trying to gameplan for Lamar AND Henry. Like have Henry do one of those wildcat plays where he throws a goal line TD... to Lamar lol.

Simba

Staff Member
Isn't Tyus only signed through this year? As in he would want to be playing as an impending free agent to show other teams his value, so definitely something I think is going on that we don't know about.
He’s got another year beyond this one. Further, if he remains on NFI his contract tolls a year so we’d technically have him for 2 more in that scenario.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
You’re not wrong. We have some really hard to tackle dudes already, Patterson just has that, along with speed, can’t coach what guys like Lamar and zay and Patterson have

True. I think it would be fun to see him in this offense for sure. Probably can have him line up out wide at time as a wide receiver in goal line situations if need with this size and since he actually played at the position before.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'd call both the Titans & Raiders to see the cost for Henry & Jacobs, have to think one of our RBs will be apart of the deal like say Justice Hill or Gus since it would be a crowded backfield keeping all of them. Still crazy to think this is a real possibility, I know Derrick is only 29 so he's still got years left but imagine trying to gameplan for Lamar AND Henry. Like have Henry do one of those wildcat plays where he throws a goal line TD... to Lamar lol.
henry at 29 with all those carrie's should be declining fast