• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Because 1 draft is enough to make that determination...

Really don't know what you get out of this constant negativity.

I'm not feeding into it anymore, it's just not making much sense. One thing is to critique, another is this.

Simba

Staff Member
I'm not feeding into it anymore, it's just not making much sense. One thing is to critique, another is this.

I generally like to call out stupidity. It's fine to be worried but the incessant need to put the team down despite being a "fan" is just ridiculous.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor

Hey now Im going by some the of the guys he's been high on and also that he had a big role in the legendary correa kaufusi fuck up of 2016

However NO one is better at getting picks

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I don't know why you guys are bugging. No point trying to change someone's POV. The wrs needed to be rebuilt and is in the process while potentially finding a #1. Same for TEs and look at what he did. The secondary is fixed. In what most thought was a rebuilding year we went 14-2 with a roster NONE of us expected this from. The wins might not be there next year, but I think the team will be much better prepared come post season.

A1A

Veteran
We're cap strapped and EDC ain't about losing 20+M. Geez.

Good call EDC know when to walk away.

If dude misses games this year everyone would be saying how stupid a move it was etc.. ain't no way Brockers gonna find a new level of play at this point in his career anyway. So I rather save the money. We have great pieces in place just need a better coach.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We're cap strapped and EDC ain't about losing 20+M. Geez.

Good call EDC know when to walk away.

If dude misses games this year everyone would be saying how stupid a move it was etc.. ain't no way Brockers gonna find a new level of play at this point in his career anyway. So I rather save the money. We have great pieces in place just need a better coach.
A better coach lol? The same coach that just won Coach of the Year? Brought in Roman to work with Lamar’s strengths? Promoted Wink who the players absolutely love and fight hard for? Stop bro.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
This absolutely blows. I was borderline more excited about Brockers than I was Campbell. There are still valuable options but this will definitely alter our strategy which was excellent so far.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
I saw an article by PFF a few weeks ago which actually had our drafting over the past 10 years based on capital etc as being below average.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I saw an article by PFF a few weeks ago which actually had our drafting over the past 10 years based on capital etc as being below average.
The past 10 years, which includes 2009 with oher and Kruger, 2010 with kindle and Cody, 2012 with upshaw, 2013 with Elam, brown, and brooks, and 2015 with perriman and maxx Williams and Carl davis.

we had an extremely ugly stretch of drafting and it seemed to culminate in day 2 of 2016, and it appears that the FO has since revised their philosophy, I didn’t like the Ferguson pick but it was certainly a better pick than Correa or kaufusi based off of production and film alone. If you were to eliminate day 2 of 2016 and grade our overall drafting from then til now I assure you we would be one of the higher rated teams.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
The past 10 years, which includes 2009 with oher and Kruger, 2010 with kindle and Cody, 2012 with upshaw, 2013 with Elam, brown, and brooks, and 2015 with perriman and maxx Williams and Carl davis.

we had an extremely ugly stretch of drafting and it seemed to culminate in day 2 of 2016, and it appears that the FO has since revised their philosophy, I didn’t like the Ferguson pick but it was certainly a better pick than Correa or kaufusi based off of production and film alone. If you were to eliminate day 2 of 2016 and grade our overall drafting from then til now I assure you we would be one of the higher rated teams.

2018 was a good draft. I lauded the picks of Andrews and Brown.
2019 was a step back. He cannot afford to waste picks on guys like Murray and then think well its ok i redeemed myself with one of my later round picks

hit on 3/4 of the picks. It's possible. I;ve done it before.