• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Wtf is even our WR situation lmao. Boykin belongs on our practice squad. I’m not a believer in Proche. Duvernay only seems to be used for sweeps. I like Hollywood but his hands are sus and is a low end WR2. This sh!t needs a goddamn facelift. Make. It. Happen.

WR1 players just do not hit the open market. You basically have to find those in the draft and the Ravens managed to draft the 4th or 5th best WR in his draft class when they drafted Brown.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
The WR market may have gone to shit, but at least the pass rusher market is still deep:
  • Melvin Ingram
  • Carlos Dunlap
  • Justin Houston
  • Jadeveon Clowney
  • Ryan Kerrigan
  • Olivier Vernon
  • Aldon Smith
  • Alex Okafor
  • Jordan Jenkins
Lots of other rotational types too

Not really interested in any of them to be honest

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Kenny G left NY without a deal. Edit - he’s staying the night in NY apparently

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Oh well, maybe there will be a cap casualty like Crowder or someone. Who knows. I was never enamored with any of the FA receivers. I'd have been happier if they broke the bank on the C dropped by Oak.
raiders never dropped hudson. he was traded to az for a 3rd

Simba

Staff Member
A fun note I just realized... I know a lot of people were upset when Geno Stone was claimed on waivers. The Texans opted not to tender him so he's on the street currently.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This mf golladay is just begging a winning team to top the giants right now
Yea I’m not understanding why he just didn’t sign with them today. Maybe we’re still talking to his agent. I can dream

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I hope edc dont go into panic and just pull of some bs trying to please fans and media.. if he tried and failed thats cool.. lets just try to strike golden in draft.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Lol I am actually in disbelief that I'm saying this but is it time to consider calling Willie and asking is there even interest in coming back? I don't think he'd want to

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope edc dont go into panic and just pull of some bs trying to please fans and media.. if he tried and failed thats cool.. lets just try to strike golden in draft.

Nothing about Eric strikes me as a panic type guy lol

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
This mf golladay is just begging a winning team to top the giants right now

I don’t think we’re actually in it. His agent is probably just using us and bears as leverage during contract negotiations with the giants.

sad life.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
JuJu a straight b!tch. Hopefully Marlo hit up Kenny

Kinda hard to blame him , he would catch 40 balls with us vs 80+ in Pitt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSURavenFan

Veteran
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...ith-schuster-who-chose-to-stay-with-steelers/

This breaks my heart. We offered more money and he still turned us down. Makes sense for him, one year prove it deal in a Pass happy offense. For us , Another sign WRs do not want to play in this offense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair though, it's not like he just turned the Ravens down, the Chiefs were there too and he elected to stay in PIT. For whatever reason...

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Juju’s decision to stay in PIT is a slight red flag for me. Yeah maybe he’s comfortable there but I have to question someone who would decide to stay in PIT vs playing with Mahomes. Maybe he thinks it’ll be easier to rehab his value in PIT where he doesn’t have as much competition from guys like Hill and Kelce. I’m also a little surprised KC made a move for him. They really don’t quit huh