• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tavon Young plus a 5th rounder for Michael Gallup? Would that be enough? The Cowboys definitely need secondary help and secondary is a strength for us, albeit we're thin at slot CB

Not enough. tavon’s injury history will scare most teams away. Cowboys will probably get a 3rd comp next year if Gallup leaves.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

We may have been involved again.

I’d just give up on life if we offered bum ass Hilton more money than Indy. Jesus Christ I’m so sick of these bargain bin signings. Another early playoff exit. Wouldn’t blame Lamar at all for leaving. And yes I’m being overly dramatic

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’d just give up on life if we offered bum ass Hilton more money than Indy. Jesus Christ I’m so sick of these bargain bin signings. Another early playoff exit. Wouldn’t blame Lamar at all for leaving. And yes I’m being overly dramatic

Give up.

Simba

Staff Member
This is just getting sad lol. Not good that we're continually involved but can't reel anyone in.

Simba

Staff Member
Granted, I wouldn't have been interested in Hilton at the money he got anyways, so if our offer was higher... yikes.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Granted, I wouldn't have been interested in Hilton at the money he got anyways, so if our offer was higher... yikes.
He’s not worth 10 million at all LMAO. The fact we offered more is just straight disheartening. I’ve lost a lot of faith in EDC and it’s pretty fucking obvious not a lot of WRs want to play here so the front office needs to get their heads out of their asses and acknowledge the issue

Charm City

Pro Bowler
Honestly, where does TY Hilton even fit in our scheme. He's another shorter WR and we desperately need a bigger guy to make contested catches. I would much rather have Watkins over him, especially if we paid more than 10 mil/year.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Honestly, where does TY Hilton even fit in our scheme. He's another shorter WR and we desperately need a bigger guy to make contested catches. I would much rather have Watkins over him, especially if we paid more than 10 mil/year.
Agreed. I'm not really sure why we're offering TY more than like a $4-5M, one year offer, to be honest.

I really don't see the fit here either.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Harbaugh’s ego and faith in lackluster coordinators is going to ruin Lamar’s prime. Roman should’ve been gone the day after we lost to the Bills. No WR wants to block 75% of the time. We need a balanced offense. This is just straight up laughable at this point

Simba

Staff Member
This also gives Sammy a ton of leverage if we try to circle back to him. I'm sure his agent has noted how many WRs we've missed out on and they know that with the market dwindling, it's either pay Sammy or use some a draft pick to get a guy via trade.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

Agreed. I much rather have Watkins than TY for our offense. It’s just body blows at this point with all the news of WRs turning us down lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Agreed. I much rather have Watkins than TY for our offense. It’s just body blows at this point with all the news of WRs turning us down lol
I honestly think it’s a blessing in disguise. It has to be damning to Steve and EDC...especially Steve. He needs to intervene

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I honestly think it’s a blessing in disguise. It has to be damning to Steve and EDC...especially Steve. He needs to intervene

Hope someone in the media stick it to Harbs and playback the clip of him saying he ain’t Gon beg any WRs to come here. Maybe it’s time to change your strategy

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Jesus Christ this is pathetic

players wanna play with Lamar, he’s one of the most respected and admired players in the league, at this point it’s pretty clearly the offensive philosophy in general that’s turning receivers away?

like harbaugh literally said he’s never heard a receiver say they don’t wanna come to Baltimore because they run the ball, and that they wanna come because it’s a great organization bla bla, but... what the fuck is this then?

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hope someone in the media stick it to Harbs and playback the clip of him saying he ain’t Gon beg any WRs to come here. Maybe it’s time to change your strategy
He shouldn’t have even said that sh!t to begin with. Someone in the media needs to call him an idiot for saying it. I think Steve Smith respects him too much. Maybe Skip? I’m getting real fucking tired of Harbaugh’s ego

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Jesus Christ this is pathetic

players wanna play with Lamar, he’s one of the most respected and admired players in the league, at this point it’s pretty clearly the offensive philosophy in general that’s turning receivers away?

like harbaugh literally said he’s never heard a receiver say they don’t wanna come to Baltimore because they run the ball, and that they wanna come because it’s a great organization bla bla, but... what the fuck is this then?
Roman must have holiday party pictures of Harbaugh like Cam did. I’ve never seen a head coach more stuck in his ways. Roman is the fucking problem so FIX IT