• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bi...en-hurst-trade-rumors-jaguars-patriots-ravens

This dickhole really just said the jags could get hurst for a 7th round pick.

Any legs on this story were amputated by this article.

hurst is a valuable blocker, and a solid receiver and if a mark andrews should go down he would be an option(if only Lamar would look his way ffs) and if Boyle or ricard goes down he’s a good option to block. Ravens likely wouldn’t take less than a 2 for hurst

Hurst is a TE1 on most other teams so I think we would have to be blown away by an offer to consider trading him. He's also valuable insurance for Andrews, who was hobbled throughout most of this past season despite playing, and Boyle is always one failed drug test away from getting suspended for at least an entire season.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If Yannick wants that much, so be it. Let the Jags cut Calais so we can snag him. Also, I can't say this enough, but for the love of god, please don't extend Judon. Let him get overpaid elsewhere.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
If Yannick wants that much, so be it. Let the Jags cut Calais so we can snag him. Also, I can't say this enough, but for the love of god, please don't extend Judon. Let him get overpaid elsewhere.
Im thinking we tag and trade him. Its best to tag him though incase we cant grab another rusher. Def dont want him resigned though

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
If not Judon then who? All of the other options are either going to be even more overpaid or overpaid AND overrated based on name recogniztion (hi Clowney).

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bi...en-hurst-trade-rumors-jaguars-patriots-ravens

hurst is a valuable blocker, and a solid receiver and if a mark andrews should go down he would be an option(if only Lamar would look his way ffs) and if Boyle or ricard goes down he’s a good option to block. Ravens likely wouldn’t take less than a 2 for hurst

Lol! “Maybe a 7th round pick.”

JAAM

Hall of Famer
If not Judon then who? All of the other options are either going to be even more overpaid or overpaid AND overrated based on name recogniztion (hi Clowney).
I’m not sure right now, but I feel like Judon let it be known on social media that he’s not in Baltimore’s plans when he replied to TJ thanking the city. It feels like he knows they’re going to trade him

Tank

Hall of Famer

I doubt Hayden is going anywhere. He's potentially better than Andrews, magnet hands and burner speed.

Tyler

Practice Squad
Yeah, these Couch GM goons from the Jags and PATRIOTS of all teams are laughable. Hurst is a Cheap, controllable, productive and even clutch when featured player and teams think the Ravens would just give him away after selecting him at 25 just 2 years ago. It would take no less than an early second rounder to even consider it. Or a Blue Chip pass rusher, which also isn’t happening.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

hahaha - if we're listening to offers and they're only offering us day 3 picks for Hurst then there's no point even entertaining the idea - he's worth way more to us than a 4th round pick - he's not been everything we'd hoped for so far as a 1st round pick but he's also a key part of our offence and bring a dynamic athleticism to the position (he literally recorded the highest top speed of any raven all season)

if the jags want him they're going to have to hand over at least a day 2 pick especially as we've still got 3 years of team control (2 if we dont pick up the option which we might not depending on what happens with 5th year option price determinations) and he's not an expendable piece on this offence right now - with how much we use TEs it would create another need on offence

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m not sure right now, but I feel like Judon let it be known on social media that he’s not in Baltimore’s plans when he replied to TJ thanking the city. It feels like he knows they’re going to trade him

I mean hasnt he done something similar, in terms of acting like he wont be back, the past couple offseasons? I do not even look to him as a reliable source of information because he is a master troll.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor

In that case, I would offer next year's conditional 7th for Yannick under the condition that he signs with us for 15M/yr... just out of reciprocal spite of course!

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
What price would you guys accept paying Judon? The pass rushing market has been ballooned and its gross.

Hard to say.. we all LoL’d when z Smith for 17mil / year. Now that’s not looking all that bad. All the top pass rushers want to eclipse that 20+mil / year mark. I would be fine with him getting 17-18mil annually. He’s not a 20+ guy though