• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Simba

Staff Member
alternatively it's them doing more serious medical because they're actually considering signing him vs just trying him out

my guess is it's due diligence rather than because they've noticed an issue per se

but if we're happy with the medicals i think we've just found the 2 guys getting added to complete the 69 man roster - only question is gonna be who's on the PS and who's on the 53

Also have to wonder if they try to stretch it out to week 2 if they want to sign Freeman. Would hate to guarantee that salary.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
alternatively it's them doing more serious medical because they're actually considering signing him vs just trying him out

my guess is it's due diligence rather than because they've noticed an issue per se

but if we're happy with the medicals i think we've just found the 2 guys getting added to complete the 69 man roster - only question is gonna be who's on the PS and who's on the 53
I mean they were already actively trying to get a 4th back for the PS anyway, so signing two and putting one on the PS makes perfect sense anyway. All about timing at this point.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer

Idk who this is but this is more what I was hoping to see. These retreads aren’t nfl caliber anymore, see if you can’t get a guy who might fuck around and break out with the right coaching and system, you see it every single year, but one thing you NEVER see is a 30 year old back with multiple 300 touch seasons suddenly come back and play well.

Simba

Staff Member
Now Murray is the exact type of veteran I would be on board with. Still highly productive in his role. Not sure the money lines up, however.

Simba

Staff Member
I am actually kind of shocked on this one. It's more the personality fit for me. He must have impressed yesterday.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was playing it coy because of all the ST stuff but lev bell had way more juice as a runner than any of the other guys we’ve tried out so far (and that includes his play in 2020)

and he adds a dynamic we don’t have on 3rd down

nothing to be coy about. It’s Bell SZN fellas!!! LFG!! #SIIE magnet door!

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’m actually not mad at the Bell signing. He’s the best receiving back we’ve had since Ray