• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

redrum52

Hall of Famer
Gus and Peters are both done for the year after non-contact injuries on back-to-back plays in practice. Probably ACL for both, although neither confirmed I don't think.

So yeah, we're scrambling for an RB right now.

They were fucking back to back? FUCK YOU FOOTBALL GODS!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guys what the hell is going on?? I turn on the game to find out Gus and Peters are out for the year ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Would be shocked if this happens. I think its more likely he's unemployed entirely by week 6. Guy has not been a productive NFL back since 2017. I don't know why 2021 would be any different.

"Proper reps" for Bell to put up even average production in this league is 300+ touches. He can't handle that workload anymore, the Ravens offense doesn't lend itself to such usage, and there's no scenario I see where any NFL team has a good offense with Bell getting 300+ touches.

We’ll this is absolutely not the scenario I envisioned but we may have a starting back field of Bell/Freeman after all. Wow

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Truth is I fear Lamar is going to put too much on his own plate to win games that he may get reckless and risk injury. I am truly fearful of that especially with no running weapons of note left to help out.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Truth is I fear Lamar is going to put too much on his own plate to win games that he may get reckless and risk injury. I am truly fearful of that especially with no running weapons of note left to help out.

We’ve got Ty’Son, Son

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We’ll this is absolutely not the scenario I envisioned but we may have a starting back field of Bell/Freeman after all. Wow

Williams/Murray/Bell/Freeman and not in any particular order. Although Williams will be the starter week 1. After that it's anyones guess.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Hell yea. Love the Murray signing

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Williams/Murray/Bell/Freeman and not in any particular order. Although Williams will be the starter week 1. After that it's anyones guess.
That’s honestly not a bad lineup at all even when Bell or Freeman get cut. Ty’Son and Murray are a Great Value Dobbins and Gus. I’ll take it

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Murray had his best season last year... 4.5 Yards per carry and 7.7 Yards per catch. That was while sharing a role with Kamara, he could have a real breakthrough year being the guy with us. Is he going to be able to play Monday Night?

Simba

Staff Member
I’m curious how all of these guys fit now. Not sure how 3 vets make sense but I guess we’ll find out.