• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, it doesn't seem like Stanley is coming back this season

76E8C5B6-5E84-4BBE-9974-8978ADD651AD.jpeg

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Nah, gimme Oweh anyway

Yea I know, I am still kind of heated about it lol

Lamar's new zen like understanding of the pocket and the way our O-line has protected him lately makes me feel alittle better about it

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Yea I know, I am still kind of heated about it lol

Lamar's new zen like understanding of the pocket and the way our O-line has protected him lately makes me feel alittle better about it
Orlando was just overrated to begin with imo. It sucks having a starting OT leave but I seriously doubted his ability to play up to the contract he was expecting to get. He’s getting straight up cooked in KC and I’m pretty sure everyone involved with the chiefs regrets the trade

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Orlando was just overrated to begin with imo. It sucks having a starting OT leave but I seriously doubted his ability to play up to the contract he was expecting to get. He’s getting straight up cooked in KC and I’m pretty sure everyone involved with the chiefs regrets the trade
he's had a couple decent games in a row, but I agree with this and never thought he would be as good with them with their scheme.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor

This 100%. Overrated because of his pedigree with his Dad. He was solid, but he definitely isn't the cornerstone that many here paint/painted him as