• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was just messing around because all of the memes about Florida lol. I’d move there from California in less than a second if given the opportunity

We are ready to receive you with a Cuban sandwich, Tom Brady Jersey, a drivers license that seemingly grants you immunity to speed limits/ decent human behavior on the road, and of course one the of the many Colombian/ Puerto Rican/ Peruvian chicks always trying to marry Americans for citizenship. It is truly the American dream here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We are ready to receive you with a Cuban sandwich, Tom Brady Jersey, a drivers license that seemingly grants you immunity to speed limits/ decent human behavior on the road, and of course one the of the many Colombian/ Puerto Rican/ Peruvian chicks always trying to marry Americans for citizenship. It is truly the American dream here.

Oh hell yea. That sounds like heaven, especially coming from hell on earth

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hear me out: 2022 ravens WR trio of Bateman, Ridley, and Hollywood.

F5FBA4D7-D1A1-4042-96BF-9AC459F638BC.jpeg

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hear me out: 2022 ravens WR trio of Bateman, Ridley, and Hollywood.

View attachment 3026

Pretty much a horrible idea. Ridley due over $11M next year (we can't afford a WR in that price range) and almost certainly will want a top of the market extension, which he's largely earned.

Couple that with the fact that offense can't come anywhere close to sustaining four pass catchers (maybe not even 3) and its basically just a waste of cap resources.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Pretty much a horrible idea. Ridley due over $11M next year (we can't afford a WR in that price range) and almost certainly will want a top of the market extension, which he's largely earned.

Couple that with the fact that offense can't come anywhere close to sustaining four pass catchers (maybe not even 3) and its basically just a waste of cap resources.

i loved ridley coming out but there's no need to spend draft capital trading for him and then a ton of money extending him now that we've taken hollywood and bateman after we passed on him in 2018 (for Hurst)

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

haha, I know. I’m just dreaming. Don’t mind me.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’ll be so sad if we don’t resign Pro Bowl Pat

JO_75

Hall of Famer

That's my only problem with Florida, the traffic and horrible driving. I don't know how people drive down there, I've considered moving there but I'm either getting a work from home job or something 5 minutes away and I never have to get on 95 or I-4 ever.

That other part though....

giphy.gif

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
That's my only problem with Florida, the traffic and horrible driving. I don't know how people drive down there, I've considered moving there but I'm either getting a work from home job or something 5 minutes away and I never have to get on 95 or I-4 ever.

That other part though....

giphy.gif

Lol, yea I4 is the worst roadway in all of Florida. I love to take my kids to Disney but that means I’m driving atleast 40 miles on the four, truly awful

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol, yea I4 is the worst roadway in all of Florida. I love to take my kids to Disney but that means I’m driving atleast 40 miles on the four, truly awful

I am legit nervous AF to drive on I4. Some cars / motorcycles drive so fast you dont see or hear them coming. Scared the living shit outta me a few times.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Apologies If it’s already been discussed, but what will Huntley’s contract look like ? Does he even have the ability to negotiate the numbers as an ERFA?

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Apologies If it’s already been discussed, but what will Huntley’s contract look like ? Does he even have the ability to negotiate the numbers as an ERFA?

Highest paid contract in NFL history with highest amount of guaranteed dollars.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Highest paid contract in NFL history with highest amount of guaranteed dollars.

Lol misinformation is deadly or something like that