• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah but given it was quite fair knowing he still has to pass a physical. Given what we went through with Stanley and Wolfe last year, definitely don't want to be screwed again.

If he doesn't pass a physical none of the money goes through anyway plus he already played in the playoffs and got a sack in that game so his current health is not in doubt. He really did short himself quite a bit and I was surprised by that.

Simba

Staff Member
Why would Jeff actually know whether it's salvageable or not. It might not be but that has to be an opinion not fact

I mean he has connections. He's not gonna come straight out and say it but you can be sure that some people in the Ravens' FO are pissed right now and it's hard to come back from that.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
It was such a cheap deal.. I can’t blame the guy after seeing von and chandler. Imma just pretend it didnt happen.

Bobby Wagner time!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

being a ravens fan in 2021 and 2022 is bad for the heart

This is how I'm gonna cope for the time being:

1647544148751.png

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Shit I had a feeling something like this would happen, but I was more worried about Williams and Moses

A1A

Veteran
As for ZDS ehh I mean I liked the potential but dude is a big ? mark. I followed him alot last year and the language didn't sound too good. He may be done and looking for one last big paycheck.

Edit: It's a safe bet that he sees IR sooner then later.

Simba

Staff Member
@Simba was saying that the agent is baltimore based and is the same agent we've done lots of deals with with long-time ravens vets - i imagine the beat guys and he contact each other from time to time

His agent is always around. I've seen him on the sidelines, out at events, etc. all around town. He's not a hard guy to get ahold of and he's always talking to people.

Simba

Staff Member
This plus another tweet basically saying it was about the money and that he felt he could get more

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Z has to want some ridiculous number for both sides just to completely call it off. I’m praying it’s salvageable