• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Signings, Cuts, Trades

D1City55

Pro Bowler
I think that's too many DL of you still have Wolfe, Madabuike, and Washington no? But totally agree with the sentiment, I'm not at all sweating the ZDS fiasco
Wolfe is a huge question mark. I like Washingtons jump but hes depth at best. I was a little disappointed in Madabuike personally and wonder if hes the team long term option as a 3 tech or anywhere on the DL honestly.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I just hope he’s in football shape, idk about that dude with his conditioning.

I’ll take Goldman too. Pierce, Goldman, Bozeman, Calais, and then draft a pass rusher. That’s actually plausible and I wouldn’t be mad
I'm a big fan of Pierce, ever since we found him as an UDFA, except when he came to camp out of shape. I would have loved ZDS but I'm ok with Pierce and at a position of need. If Pierce can stay healthy and continue to play at his normal level it will be a terrific signing.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
How did they mess up his valuation that badly? I have no idea. Maybe teams were offering prove it deals with high incentives? Maybe the Ravens were the only team to offer a long term agreement?

I have zero idea how it got so twisted, but the reports seem to very strongly suggest that once Z saw Von and Chandler's deals, he felt he could also get more.
So wouldn't that be Z and his agent's fault? Like if you whiffed on the market, don't give a verbal acceptance. How hard is that not to do something?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Michael Pierce is back, so that likely the end of Z.
I’m not believing it until the press conference

See above
hopefully it's inked also
See above lol

i wonder if this impacts the eddie goldman visit due tomorrow?
not sure we'll want to be paying 2 nose tackles

I would think it would unless it is for vet minimum. I don’t think it would be bad to have both though. It would certainly make a statement and be a nice addition. It’s good to have depth.
We get it. You're the smartest person here.
It’s good we all realise this. We should rename this forum.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

Attachments

• download-3.jpg
    download-3.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 49